ADVERTISEMENT

MSNBC

Chop HO

All-American
Sep 2, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
Seriously, who are the people out there mopping this shi…stuff up everyday??

I don’t see how any reasonable person could take this news source seriously. It’s on the level of the Onion

I admit I don’t like CNN and Fox either but MSNBC wackjobs are at a whole different level. You know what else? They celebrate offensively bad journalism.

Elon Musk is absolutely right. A large portion of the left has moved radically left. It’s similar but even more extreme compared to what happened to Republican party / tea party.

I don’t see how any reasonable person could take this news source seriously. It’s on the level of the Onion

I admit I don’t like CNN and Fox either but MSNBC wackjobs are at a whole different level. You know what else? They celebrate offensively bad journalism.

Elon Musk is absolutely right. A large portion of the left has moved radically left. It’s similar but even more extreme compared to what happened to Republican party / tea party.
MSNBC is the mouthpiece for the far left of the dem party. All they sell is racial identity politics and feeding the liberal sheep with whatever the current liberal talking point is.
Amazingly, they still have a few in their audience like BNI, Bob, Purduefan1 and Indy35 willing to regurgitate the messages without questioning them.

Most who mention the TEA Party have no idea what the TEA stands for, because of all the media distortions. But.....

TEA= Taxed Enough Already

Lower taxation & smaller Gov't.....
Why I always loved the tea party.

I think it’s a small percentage than you think, unfortunately they like the extreme right yell the loudest. I used to be a die hard Democrat, now I’m a Independent that leans a tad right, the anti police stuff pisses me off, what’s going on in Chicago is a shame! Also, it was nice to see Madison Cawthorn get beat, people like him, Greene, Boebert, AOC, the squad are nothing but grandstanders that give two craps about this country!

I think it’s a small percentage than you think, unfortunately they like the extreme right yell the loudest. I used to be a die hard Democrat, now I’m a Independent that leans a tad right, the anti police stuff pisses me off, what’s going on in Chicago is a shame! Also, it was nice to see Madison Cawthorn get beat, people like him, Greene, Boebert, AOC, the squad are nothing but grandstanders that give two craps about this country!
Good commentary
If I may say, I think it’s more likely your viewpoints have stayed the same and it’s the party that moved.

Most who mention the TEA Party have no idea what the TEA stands for, because of all the media distortions. But.....

This is an ideal of the Republican Party and it somehow became the banner of the far right.

The part that bothers me about tea party is not the part about big government - it’s the reference to the Revolutionary War seems to imply they’re advocating civil war

• Haha
Reactions: Indy_Rider
This is an ideal of the Republican Party and it somehow became the banner of the far right.

The part that bothers me about tea party is not the part about big government - it’s the reference to the Revolutionary War seems to imply they’re advocating civil war

Sounds.like you are a sucker for media lies & exaggeration.

Yeah, the same racist Tea Party that spat on and spout racial slurs to black members of Congress.

Yeah, the same racist Tea Party that spat on and spout racial slurs to black members of Congress.

Most likely scenario....libs masquerading ad TEA party.people as a staged events and calls. Happens. Media does that often to take in the gullible. If that was the case, I see they got you.

2nd possible senario....But it is possible it was right wako(s)....every group has a few wako crazies, afterall you are one of the lefts.

Most likely scenario....libs masquerading ad TEA party.people as a staged events and calls. Happens. Media does that often to take in the gullible. If that was the case, I see they got you.

2nd possible senario....But it is possible it was right wako(s)....every group has a few wako crazies, afterall you are one of the lefts.
Oh my God. It's all a conspiracy. Reality is never what it seems to be. 1/6 was antifa.

And your gotcha reply was "If that was the case". Seriously? You're now talking sh!t about a wild theory you don't know happened?

Excuse while I bookmark that Post. A classic.

@BuilderBob6 was likely one of the libs in disguise. Just like the Springsteen song

Oh my God. It's all a conspiracy. Reality is never what it seems to be. 1/6 was antifa.

And your gotcha reply was "If that was the case". Seriously? You're now talking sh!t about a wild theory you don't know happened?

Excuse while I bookmark that Post. A classic.
Once again @BuilderBob6 for most hypocritical liberal post of the day and maybe the week.

Reactions: SKYDOG

Ok, just like it was ANTIFA masquerading as MAGA folks on Jan 6.

MSNBC is deranged but when you say the left? MSNBC viewers are fiscally conservative suburban professionals who are woke.

the left is Jimmy dore, lee camp and Glenn greenwald.

the far off antics on any network are just designed to keep half of the working class on each “side” so that nobody who represents working people is ever elected or can come to power

MSNBC is deranged but when you say the left? MSNBC viewers are fiscally conservative suburban professionals who are woke.

the left is Jimmy dore, lee camp and Glenn greenwald.

the far off antics on any network are just designed to keep half of the working class on each “side” so that nobody who represents working people is ever elected or can come to power
Have you ever noticed the Fox News feed is constantly filled with reports about stuff that was broadcasted on MSNBC/CNN? Its vice versa as well. Angry mobs generate more clicks I guess

Reactions: BuilderBob6
Couldn't agree more with you on Cawthorn, Greene, Boebert, AOC, Omar, Corrie Bush, Gaetz, etc. If we could get rid of the idiots like this, this country might make it...

Reactions: BuilderBob6
Have you ever noticed the Fox News feed is constantly filled with reports about stuff that was broadcasted on MSNBC/CNN? Its vice versa as well. Angry mobs generate more clicks I guess
It’s not just that. The new deal was populism that benefitted the working class and the wealthy and top ten percent of income earners can’t ever let it happen again.

so what do you do? How does ten percent rule over 90?

What politics actually is … is the following… go in someone’s home and ask them “what concerns you? When you’re struggling in a given day, what are you fighting against?”

For very few the answer might be “I want taxes to be non existent so that I can take profits from my business and become even more of a king than I am.” For a few more it may be “I’m a suburban professional so I want a nice retirement in Naples Florida or wherever the f.”

for most it’s things like healthcare, food cost, the cost of being able to get their kid a basic college education, upward class mobility. All the things that the new deal era addressed for working class people. The promise of my parents upbringing .. “work 40 hours a week and you’ll have a life and the basics.”

the media and political parties are owned by billionaires. I’d estimate less than 10 posters on GBI are among the real core constituency of both.

if I came in and took the issues everyone would give you if you went in their home and asked them.. and drew a horizontal line to represent top and bottom.. 10 and 90%.. what the media and parties do is turn that paper sideways and say “no.. WHAT YOU THINK is important to you isn’t really important to you, let me offer you this shiny object that’s your REAL concern. It’s not feeding your family while working two jobs, its abortion.”

that’s why nobody gives a flying f about the news and when the tech companies didn’t mess with algorithms etc Jimmy dore would get more views than msnbc and why the biggest voting blocks are people who don’t vote THEN independents THEN partisan people in the upper income brackets.

because politics and the news can’t EVER be allowed to address CLASS issues again.

whether you agree with me or not, pay attention to the gymnastics both “sides” (spoiler alert: RIGHT AND LEFT isn’t real, it’s the top 10% against everyone else.. Google the Princeton study) will go through to avoid working class issues.

It’s why my son asked me something about the news when he was 13 and I said “me and your mom work working class jobs, you aren’t their audience.”

I think it’s a small percentage than you think, unfortunately they like the extreme right yell the loudest.

Do not think there is a comparison between
right vs left when it comes to loud radical violent protesting.

Wait until the SC Roe decision comes down soon .....the violence & protests in the streets will go on for weeks just like they did with police protests last 2 years. All fueled by the leftist media. Do not see these LENGTHY protests/violence on the right.

Reactions: SKYDOG
ADVERTISEMENT