ADVERTISEMENT

Morton: Second Triple Double of Career

SCBoiler1

Sophomore
Feb 10, 2014
Did it once last year as well.

2 points, 2 rebounds and 2 assist.

Actually had two fouls as well...... Quadruple double?

• Haha
Reactions: johnboiler123
I guess you can tell everything about a game looking at the box score. I even wonder why coaches watch the game?
:cool:

Purdue lost the game in the first half because of defense. Morton was in foul trouble and didn’t play as much in the first half as normal. The internet is not good for you.

Reactions: SaratogaBoiler1
He was the third highest +/- on the team yesterday…
Meaningless stat. Morton played like crap. Again. Hood-Schifino abused him all day. Don’t think Morton stopped him once. Newman prob did best against H-S, but even Newman got beat once. H-S had his way with Jenkins a couple times.

One time, Morton left Kopp wide open for a three. Dumb.

Meaningless stat. Morton played like crap. Again. Hood-Schifino abused him all day. Don’t think Morton stopped him once. Newman prob did best against H-S, but even Newman got beat once. H-S had his way with Jenkins a couple times.

Meaningless, cherry-picked information. Who had a good game today other than Zach? And people want to blame Morton?

Reactions: Sophie1970

You look like a jerk when you dump on teenagers busting their ass to entertain you.
Do you grasp that?

Reactions: clbndgm
You're not allowed to post anymore on this forum. You're a liar and a welcher. What kind of person makes a bet, loses and then doesn't pay?
Be a man and pay your lost bet.
I pay for access to this forum. I'll do whatever I want, thanks.

I pay for access to this forum. I'll do whatever I want, thanks.

Agree it's a free country (mainly, haha) and do as you wish. May I ask something and it is sincerely not with a crappy, sarcastic tone:

What is it about Purdue, that prompts you to be a premium subscriber of not one but two Boilermaker sites? Have observed yourself and a couple of your brethren who are fairly active on this and the new one.

Do Purdue fans do the same? I'll sometimes read your guys' page, try to rarely post but yeah will read from time to time. But paying for premium IU columns and info? Simply does not interest me enough in the slightest.

So many IU fans say Purdue is "obsessed" with them. IDK, perhaps but I'd think that one kind of works both ways. But IMO, paying for premium Boilermaker news and columns on multiple sites seems fairly obsessed.

just my minus .02

Reactions: Inspector100
Agree it's a free country (mainly, haha) and do as you wish. May I ask something and it is sincerely not with a crappy, sarcastic tone:

What is it about Purdue, that prompts you to be a premium subscriber of not one but two Boilermaker sites? Have observed yourself and a couple of your brethren who a fairly active on this and the new one.

Do Purdue fans do the same? I'll sometimes read your guys' page, try to rarely post but yeah will read from time to time. But paying for premium IU columns and info? Simply does not interest me enough in the slightest.

So many IU fans say Purdue is "obsessed" with them. IDK, perhaps but I'd think that one kind of works both ways. But IMO, paying for premium Boilermaker news and columns on multiple sites seems fairly obsessed.

just my minus .02
Fair question. Because it's $11/mo and sometimes there is generally decent discussion on those boards that I find interesting and like to contribute. I don't typically post on this free board, just stopped by considering the recent game. Plus jackwagons like @bonefish1 @New Pal Boiler are nowhere to be found around any kind of paid content so it automatically raises the level of IQ in those places.

Believe it or not, I am NOT the only Tim who happens to be an IU fan.
Go away, you welched on a bet, you root for a shitty liberal school, u have offered nothing of substance here. Go away , before we have to send some people over to see you.

Fair question. Because it's $11/mo and sometimes there is generally decent discussion on those boards that I find interesting and like to contribute. I don't typically post on this free board, just stopped by considering the recent game. Plus jackwagons like @bonefish1 @New Pal Boiler are nowhere to be found around any kind of paid content so it automatically raises the level of IQ in those places.
Pay your debts boy. You're not welcome here because you can't sack up when you lose a bet.

Guys, you are feeding the asshole troll beast. One way to deal with his pathetic need for attention is to hit ignore and have real discussions. I just did.

Reactions: DrEss
Guys, you are feeding the asshole troll beast. One way to deal with his pathetic need for attention is to hit ignore and have real discussions. I just did.
Hopefully he gets talked into a little self reflection and pays his debt. Otherwise, he has to sit there and realize he’s a liar and welcher.
To some people, integrity matters, but I may be too hopeful.

ADVERTISEMENT