ADVERTISEMENT

Morrissette gets 1,000 milestone in Purdue win (link)

Didn't see the game because of BTN2 screw up. But this team has recovered from its early season funk. Challenging Stanford was the indicator. It is playing good team ball now. No, the national title aspirations for Purdue are a thing of the past. but this team can beat anyone in the BT but MD and OSU I think and that ain't bad. If they finish top 5 in the BT who can complain except those who are living in 2000/1999. Versyp is not going away. Too bad too that she lost Murphy and Horrocks which would have made them much better. They have a decent 7 player rotation and some spot help from a few. Enjoy what we have. And I admit, I joined the dump V bandwagon early on.

Playing better but are still in a pretty big hole in terms of making the tournament.

First they better take IUPUI very seriously on Wednesday. If they get that, they go into conference at 10-4. Not sure what their magic number is for conference wins to get in but I'm sure it's double-digits. It's not going to be easy to get those 3 early losses off their backs but they have a shot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT