ADVERTISEMENT

More Smoke!

Jalen Graham
Think you might be right. Minnesota insider just picked Purdue for his crystal ball pick for Graham.
Offers include Maryland, Minnesota, Kentucky, Iowa State, Missouri, Pitt, Rutgers, Syracuse, and many more.

Think you might be right. Minnesota insider just picked Purdue for his crystal ball pick for Graham.
Offers include Maryland, Minnesota, Kentucky, Iowa State, Missouri, Pitt, Rutgers, Syracuse, and many more.
247sports has had a couple new people pick us today

Coach Hodges said he got his birthday gift right at the same time Get Back Coach dropped his tweet. I expect something is coming today or tommorow. I am guessing it's a CB.

Khali Saunders and Crishawn Long just visited and could be the next man on.

247 said Saunders got a dream offer from Georgia, but it doesn't show on the offer list and Purdue looks like the best offer out of the others, Iowa State and Syracuse being the headliners.

Long is a 3 star with offers from IU, Ball State, Cincinnati, and some MAC schools.

Linebacker is a big need right now. Obviously the top targets are Zimos and Cam Williams. But it's a big need so wouldn't be shocked if we sign 2-3 more.

Khali Saunders and Crishawn Long just visited and could be the next man on.

247 said Saunders got a dream offer from Georgia, but it doesn't show on the offer list and Purdue looks like the best offer out of the others, Iowa State and Syracuse being the headliners.

Long is a 3 star with offers from IU, Ball State, Cincinnati, and some MAC schools.

Linebacker is a big need right now. Obviously the top targets are Zimos and Cam Williams. But it's a big need so wouldn't be shocked if we sign 2-3 more.

There. FIFY.

Reactions: delarno
Crishawn is one of my favorite commits. He has some great tape that is a must watch. Kid is at 6'2 190 playing RB. Moves extremely well and has great speed. If you can throw some weight on him and keep that quickness he will be a great will backer for Purdue.

Crishawn is one of my favorite commits. He has some great tape that is a must watch. Kid is at 6'2 190 playing RB. Moves extremely well and has great speed. If you can throw some weight on him and keep that quickness he will be a great will backer for Purdue.

Gilbert Gardner athleticism

With Beverly's commit this class is currently at #22 on the Rivals ranking. Also, 5th best in the Big Ten. I know these rankings are constantly changing, but I love the upward trajectory!
Yes but if Brohm wants to land in the top 30 for this class, it would be nice to add another 4 star or two. Not necessarily needed but for people caught up on rankings...it would help. Plus would shut up some lurking fans from opposing teams

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT