ADVERTISEMENT

More Riots to come if they lose their suit against the tax payers?

BoilerJS

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
https://www.mail.com/news/us/874454...e-kettling-practice.html#.23140-stage-hero1-9
I was just wandering around watching the peaceful demonstration, at 12:00 PM, when I got pepper sprayed. I'm sorry I accidentally knocked over a potted plant.
I know nothing about the destruction of private property, the fires and looting.
I bought these tennis shoes and genes earlier in the day, I just couldn't find the receipt.
Pretty soon law enforcement officials won't be sable to do anything to protect private property from destruction. I wonder what will happen when shop owners and private citizens start taking law into their own hands.

Hyperbolic and inaccurate are we?
You perhaps glossed over this part
Among those suing were downtown residents who said they were not part of the protest, along with journalists, a scientist, and two military officers.
As I recall there is something that I read somewhere or another about protecting something along the lines of
right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

Hopefully they’re the ones he’s clearly missing.
The shoes and JEANS are now MISSING from the store owners inventory.
I guess that's fine with you.
And a successful suit further hand cuffs our law enforcement officials.
I guess that's fine with you too.
My business doesn't have inventory however if some po'd punks started breaking my windows and looting
my property I'd blow their MF heads off.

Hopefully they’re the ones he’s clearly missing.
The shoes and JEANS are now MISSING from the store owners inventory.
I guess that's fine with you.
And a successful suit further hand cuffs our law enforcement officials.
I guess that's fine with you too.
My business doesn't have inventory however if some po'd punks started breaking my windows and looting
my property I'd blow their MF heads off.

You go on with your old white man rant!!

And I would hope in that setting that the legal system would work properly in convicting and sentencing you.
Save the perpetrators and the victims have no rights. This must be the new America way.

Save the perpetrators and the victims have no rights. This must be the new America way.
I never said that, nor do I believe that. Likewise, I do not believe either, stealing, vandalism nor burglary are death penalty worthy. WTF is so hard to see about that?

I never said that, nor do I believe that. Likewise, I do not believe either, stealing, vandalism nor burglary are death penalty worthy. WTF is so hard to see about that?
That's your opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT