ADVERTISEMENT

More evidence about FBI role in Jan 6 riot

At the very least, they were his policies in that he ordered them to be implemented.

Do you also think Joe's open border and energy dependence policies, to take two of his many debacles as examples, are not his based on the same disjointed reasoning?

I have asked you many times which of Trump's policies you think were harmful to the nation, and you always hide - which means, apparently, you can't think of any. You just know you hate Trump.
I hate Trump because our President should not be "a rotten human being."

I liked some Trump administration policies, loved some Trump administration policies, and did not like or love some Trump administration policies. That's kind of normal.

Therefore, these folks destroyed property. According to your definition what violence against civilians did they commit? The protests were about police brutality. So what was there political aim as you put it. You guys like to label this the “BLM” riots. I would bet that 90% of the folks causing all that destruction have never donated to the BLM organization, nor being card carrying members.
Store owners, security guards, and others.

The definition says 'especially civilians,' not exclusively - but of course that was lost on you.

As I suggested, but was also lost on you, is that 'political aims' were secondary to shakedowns of companies and organizations. The shakedown objective was accomplished such that even the state of California is asking where the money went - that is, other than the millions that went into real estate for the blm leaders.

Store owners, security guards, and others.

The definition says 'especially civilians,' not exclusively - but of course that was lost on you.

As I suggested, but was also lost on you, is that 'political aims' were secondary to shakedowns of companies and organizations. The shakedown objective was accomplished such that even the state of California is asking where the money went - that is, other than the millions that went into real estate for the blm leaders.
I will say this -
  1. The protests and slogan largely did not involve the named organization.
  2. The organization itsself was a fraud factory.

I hate Trump because our President should not be "a rotten human being."

I liked some Trump administration policies, loved some Trump administration policies, and did not like or love some Trump administration policies. That's kind of normal.
You must also hate Joe then for being even more rotten than Trump, right?

Oh lord. I thought we were making progress.
No one is "more rotten" than Donald "the Donnie" J Trump.
Trump has not done anything as sick and perverted as taking showers with a young daughter of his, unlike Joe (if his daughter's diary is to be believed, and I have yet to hear her say she was lying).

Trump has not done anything as sick and perverted as taking showers with a young daughter of his, unlike Joe (if his daughter's diary is to be believed, and I have yet to hear her say she was lying).
Au contraire, mon frere. When Ivanka was a teenager, Chump said that she was hot and that he would date her if she were not his daughter.

Doesn't top taking showers.

Of course, there is growing evidence that Joe was selling influence as VP, some of it provided by the smartest guy Joe knows, and some by a credible witness in sworn testimony to a grand jury. That corruption has not been proven yet since the investigation has obviously been slow walked, but if it is proven, Joe will go down as the most corrupt president in our history. I expect that to happen based on the evidence so far, and on banking transactions involving Joe, if they are not covered up.

What else would you expect from a disgusting creep who took showers with his young daughter?

Reactions: SKYDOG
Au contraire, mon frere. When Ivanka was a teenager, Chump said that she was hot and that he would date her if she were not his daughter.
Only a pervert would think that taking showers with a daughter is not far worse.

That is what Sandusky did with some of his young victims.

Doesn't top taking showers.

Of course, there is growing evidence that Joe was selling influence as VP, some of it provided by the smartest guy Joe knows, and some by a credible witness in sworn testimony to a grand jury. That corruption has not been proven yet since the investigation has obviously been slow walked, but if it is proven, Joe will go down as the most corrupt president in our history. I expect that to happen based on the evidence so far, and on banking transactions involving Joe, if they are not covered up.

What else would you expect from a disgusting creep who took showers with his young daughter?

You have read someone's sworn Federal Grand Jury testimony in an unindicted matter?!?

That's a Rule 6(e) violation and a federal crime flat-out. Curious as to how you were able to access this testimony!
That is, the sworn FGJ testimony, not an unsworn cable news opinion-style interview with someone that says they testified.

You have read someone's sworn Federal Grand Jury testimony in an unindicted matter?!?

That's a Rule 6(e) violation and a federal crime flat-out. Curious as to how you were able to access this testimony!
That is, the sworn FGJ testimony, not an unsworn cable news opinion-style interview with someone that says they testified.
Hard to understand why you defend this guy. Biden has done more damage to the country and its people than almost anyone.

Hard to understand why you defend this guy. Biden has done more damage to the country and its people than almost anyone.
I did not defend Biden. I am NOT a fan of Biden; not at all.

However, I am a fan of evidence, and I withhold judgment until I see it. I see it against Hunter Biden. I haven’t seen jack against (very) old Joe.

As far as damage done by Biden? Meh; hysteria about what he’s done as a president reminds me a lot of the Democrat hysteria about how horrible George W. Bush was. The guy was just doing his job. That’s normal partisan political hysteria and it doesn’t impress me.

I did not defend Biden. I am NOT a fan of Biden; not at all.

However, I am a fan of evidence, and I withhold judgment until I see it. I see it against Hunter Biden. I haven’t seen jack against (very) old Joe.

As far as damage done by Biden? Meh; hysteria about what he’s done as a president reminds me a lot of the Democrat hysteria about how horrible George W. Bush was. The guy was just doing his job. That’s normal partisan political hysteria and it doesn’t impress me.
If you can’t see what his border policy has done to people, then you are blind or refuse to acknowledge it.

Reactions: Riveting-

I waited a day to give you a chance to calm down from your hysteria, of which the large font and bold italics are always sure signs. No doubt you learned that from Bob or another of your fellow groupthinkers on this board.

The Turley clip you are referring to was a clear point in which the quality of your replies went decidedly south (and not just to the dem-controlled Jim Crow south I referred to).

Turley made several reasonable observations but instead of agreeing or contesting, you said (a) Trump is bad, and (b) nobody cares about a president selling influence. Puf or even Ted could have written that reply, it was so feeble.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT