ADVERTISEMENT

Monitoring Issues on Free Board

JohnnyDoeBoiler

All-American
Sep 23, 2013
West Lafayette
Hello All,

After having a number of conversations with Brian, I will be monitoring the free boards as a moderator. I will do my best to monitor the boards and provide an environment for not only the regular contributors to the free boards on Gold & Black Illustrated but to those who visit. This WILL NOT become a job where I remove any and all negative aspects about Purdue University and Purdue University Athletics. Difference of opinion is needed and useful in discussion.

If you have any questions, please feel free to follow and contact me on twitter using @PurdueWilkie or to send me an email at PurdueWilkie@yahoo.com. Refrain from contacting Brian unless you feel there is an issue that needs his attention.

Thank you,
JohnnyDoeBoiler

Thanks, I enjoy this board discussing Purdue football. Unfortunately lately some person has been posting uncalled for topics and ruining it for everyone. Let's get back to posting about Purdue football.

Reactions: JohnnyDoeBoiler
Hello All,

After having a number of conversations with Brian, I will be monitoring the free boards as a moderator. I will do my best to monitor the boards and provide an environment for not only the regular contributors to the free boards on Gold & Black Illustrated but to those who visit. This WILL NOT become a job where I remove any and all negative aspects about Purdue University and Purdue University Athletics. Difference of opinion is needed and useful in discussion.

If you have any questions, please feel free to follow and contact me on twitter using @PurdueWilkie or to send me an email at PurdueWilkie@yahoo.com. Refrain from contacting Brian unless you feel there is an issue that needs his attention.

Thank you,
JohnnyDoeBoiler
That’s awesome news!
Sincerely,
Randy Jenkins

Reactions: JohnnyDoeBoiler
Hello All,

Thank you,
JohnnyDoeBoiler
No better poster than you! Thanks!

New Pal look good tonight in their first round sectional game? Harrison looked good tonight and plays Kokomo next week. Winner of that game likely plays New Pal in the regional.
They really did. Beat a really good Zionsville team on their home field, in a steady light rain. Been 2 months since they have played a competitive team, when they beat CG, so was good to see their starters be able to play 4 quarters.

Kokomo is awful. New Pal put 70 on them in the first half. I’m sure Harrison will advance easily.

They really did. Beat a really good Zionsville team on their home field, in a steady light rain. Been 2 months since they have played a competitive team, when they beat CG, so was good to see their starters be able to play 4 quarters.

Kokomo is awful. New Pal put 70 on them in the first half. I’m sure Harrison will advance easily.
Kokomo beat HHS a few weeks ago. HHS' defense is really, really solid (I believe ranked 4th in 5A and only give up around 16 PPG). Kokomo always seems to start out slow and then build to the end of the season. I think HHS slips by with a victory and travels to New Pal for a regional date.

Hello All,

Thank you,
JohnnyDoeBoiler
I'm really grateful for anything you can do to keep this a first rate Football board. Thank you for stepping up to the plate. I know I just mixed metaphors there, but you know what I mean.

Hello All,

Thank you,
JohnnyDoeBoiler

Is the Report option for a post still the best way to let you or others know if we think something plainly goes over the line?

Hello All,

Thank you,
JohnnyDoeBoiler
Thank you!!!!

New Pal look good tonight in their first round sectional game? Harrison looked good tonight and plays Kokomo next week. Winner of that game likely plays New Pal in the regional.
Going to drive down for the West Lafayette Andrean game. Do the Red Devils play at the stadium by the school? There is such limited seating just wondering if I will be able to get in.

I will support you. We don't always agree, but our disagreements are civil, and that's all I ask.

Reactions: Purdue85
Going to drive down for the West Lafayette Andrean game. Do the Red Devils play at the stadium by the school? There is such limited seating just wondering if I will be able to get in.
They have a newer facility off Salisbury and Cumberland. Probably about 10-12 years old. It’ll be full but you’ll have room there. The old high school field is now their junior high field.

Reactions: SKYDOG
ADVERTISEMENT