ADVERTISEMENT

Mockobee- PWO to Team MVP?

KentuckyBoiler

All-American
Jul 6, 2011
“Crazy legs” Mockobee has been incredible this year for us. He has 732 rushing yards in 9 games. He did not have any rushing yards in game 1. I am not even sure he played in that first game. He also has 159 yards receiving.

This all from a walk on freshman. He should hit 1,000 yards rushing in the regular season with Northwestern and IU left in the season.

I know most people are going to say O’Connell for team MVP, which I understand, but I think Mock has been our MVP in my opinion.

“Crazy legs” Mockobee has been incredible this year for us. He has 732 rushing yards in 9 games. He did not have any rushing yards in game 1. I am not even sure he played in that first game. He also has 159 yards receiving.

This all from a walk on freshman. He should hit 1,000 yards rushing in the regular season with Northwestern and IU left in the season.

I know most people are going to say O’Connell for team MVP, which I understand, but I think Mock has been our MVP in my opinion.
After the Whisky and Iowa game, I wouldn't have O'Connell as MVP.

It should be Jones based on his performance and willingness to fight thru injuries and keeping himself on the field...

After the Whisky and Iowa game, I wouldn't have O'Connell as MVP.

It should be Jones based on his performance and willingness to fight thru injuries and keeping himself on the field...
I think Jones has shown up time and time again. He would be my MVP. I do say Mockobee may be the freshman of the year in the Big Ten. I guess I don't know what other freshmen have done this year though in the Big Ten. Mockobee has made us a different team. I used to get sick of hearing how bad our running game was.

I think Jones has shown up time and time again. He would be my MVP. I do say Mockobee may be the freshman of the year in the Big Ten. I guess I don't know what other freshmen have done this year though in the Big Ten. Mockobee has made us a different team. I used to get sick of hearing how bad our running game was.
He’s been freshman of the week once. PSUs freshman Rb Singleton 3 times, MDs RB 2x, and minny once. Some good freshmen RBs in the B1G.

Reactions: Schmedly_Whiplash
ADVERTISEMENT