ADVERTISEMENT

Missouri-7.5 opening line.

Again, you are the individual looking for affirmation (or possibly some semblance of happiness) through ‘trolling’ Purdue fans for your Indiana Hoosiers. If by your own account IU is so much better than Purdue, why come to our board in such a manner? I live on this message board because I am a Purdue fan. Mundane manner of my posts? Thanks, I’ll take it as a compliment since I usually try to back my ideas and thoughts with actual evidence. Probably a result of my education at Purdue University and the rigor it requires to be there. If you need the stats for that, ask because any number of us could provide it for you.
omg!!! johnny, you ok? are you really that insecure that you need to keep bragging about your purdont degree? first off, i don't get what trolling means. offering a different opinion than what you have? you spend alot of time trying to prove to everybody how smart you are. calm down little guy.

so you took that great degree and responded with a third grade" i know i am but what are you" response? please, give it up.
Maybe I should stop responding to a fool like you.You remind me of the IU student on Wheel of Fortune who couldnt pronounce Achilles.And you showed us again that you failed English Composition.

Maybe I should stop responding to a fool like you.You remind me of the IU student on Wheel of Fortune who couldnt pronounce Achilles.And you showed us again that you failed English Composition.
tiger, i don't get it. you are on a football board and you keep correcting people's english. and this is going to impress everyone, how????

Can you do us a favor and come back in week 12 when both teams are 4 and 7.

It would be greatly appreciated lol

tiger, i don't get it. you are on a football board and you keep correcting people's english. and this is going to impress everyone, how????
No,you dont get it.I am not correcting anyones English except yours.As Mark Twain said,never argue with a fool,since they will pull you down to their level and beat you with experience.You may not know who Twain was.

This made me laugh if only for the fact that the reversible jacket lore has stretched in to Illinois. Love it
ha oh I know all about the whole reversible jacket lore considering I'm friends with some Purdue fans AND some IU fans. The IU fans I know literally root for ND during football season and have no shame about it whatsoever haha. They are good dudes but we give them crap for it for sure

Reactions: JohnnyDoeBoiler
For the IU fans. Who cares if IU wins or loses every game for the next 50 years. This is a Purdue board, go back to the IU board and talk your crap! Gotta be pretty ignorant not to see you are out in left field on the Purdue Board.

Seriously. Arguing who’s more mediocre than the other is pretty fvcking stupid

Reactions: JohnnyDoeBoiler
Ball State will be a challenge for them and at that point we very well might have the same record.

In fact if you want to see how Iu really stacks up, look no farther than the rivals' rankings:

Passing Yards: Purdue 159th little U 162th
Rushing Yards: Purdue 32nd little U 61st
Total Yards per game: Purdue 60th little U 100th

For a program that is supposedly so much better than us, you would think they'd be killing us in all those stats at this point in the season. But yet here we are and they beat us in .........none of them.

This is why I'm convinced that the posters preaching Iu's resurgence to less than mediocrity are probably not Iu fans at all or never graduated college or have just hit their head entirely too often.
Ball State will beat IU. They had ND defeated and blew it. At South Bend.

The entire state of Indiana is just a wasteland that makes the trip from Chicago to Ohio take longer. Ball State is the closest thing to football that comes out of the state of Indiana - definite state champ material. The best contribution Indiana could make to the rest of the country is Mike Pence. Let it sink in...

(This message brought to you by Unify Indiana 2018.)

The entire state of Indiana is just a wasteland that makes the trip from Chicago to Ohio take longer. Ball State is the closest thing to football that comes out of the state of Indiana - definite state champ material. The best contribution Indiana could make to the rest of the country is Mike Pence. Let it sink in...

And Missouri is a paradise lol

I was just tired of the Purdue vs. IU hate and decided to refocus you on what's important: hating Missouri. :) Looks like it's working.

My bad haha totally missed that. I actually am a big fan of that state I lived in STL for 4 years.

He's just bitter over southern Indiana overtaking Missourah as meth capital of the world.

He's just bitter over southern Indiana overtaking Missourah as meth capital of the world.

I've always been competitive.

walterwhite-uproxx.jpg

I think we can agree that you havent lived until you have driven across Kansas .Its easy to see why Dorothy Gale dreamed of getting out of there.

Misery...Home of St. Louis and other wastelands.

ADVERTISEMENT