ADVERTISEMENT

Minnesota WVB Sweeps Wisky

DocRon

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 15, 2001
Sheridan , Michigan
On their home court, the #8 Gophers swept the #6 Badgers winning the last set in extra points.

This would be the same Gophers that #11 Purdue swept on Friday night. 😬

It will, once again, be interesting to see how the rankings end up tomorrow.

On their home court, the #8 Gophers swept the #6 Badgers winning the last set in extra points.

Purdue looked a little shaky today but Maddie S was out and the back row had a few mistakes they wouldn’t usually make. Megan R was rough but she’s been out a bit. Colvin needs to connect with a setter. Any BIG win is a good win though! I’ll take and be happy for it. 11-1!!

Purdue looked a little shaky today but Maddie S was out and the back row had a few mistakes they wouldn’t usually make. Megan R was rough but she’s been out a bit. Colvin needs to connect with a setter. Any BIG win is a good win though! I’ll take and be happy for it. 11-1!!
Yep, especially a road Big Ten win, you take it and move on. Nice start to the season, Illinois will be a tough one.

Reactions: lj85

Surprise. All the way up to #5. Only Nebraska in the B1G is ahead of us at #3. Following in order behind the Boilers are #6 Ohio State, #7 Minnesota & #8 Wisconsin.

I could see an upset as we go to Illinois on Friday. They are always tough for us.

Last edited:
Surprise. All the way up to #5. Only Nebraska in the B1G is ahead of us at #3. Following in order behind the Boilers are #6 Ohio State, #7 Minnesota & #8 Wisconsin.

I could see an upset as we go to Illinois on Friday. They are always tough for us.
And Penn State is not far behind at #12.

Reactions: DocRon
ADVERTISEMENT