ADVERTISEMENT

Milton Wright

wow, he'd be a great get. We've kind of forgotten about him on this board.

He has three threads right now about his top 5 and has been mentioned several times that I have seen.

well duh, yes, he does now. but al l three threads were started 2 minutes ago with the same info.

We talked about him a bunch earlier on this board, but our discussions seem to focus towards other players like bell, brit, JJ, graham, Williams, kpaka, and we're approaching our limit.

I guess Wright is a guy you'd hold a spot open for. Or if he commits, somebody else would be encouraged to leave.

well duh, yes, he does now. but al l three threads were started 2 minutes ago with the same info.

We talked about him a bunch earlier on this board, but our discussions seem to focus towards other players like bell, brit, JJ, graham, Williams, kpaka, and we're approaching our limit.

I guess Wright is a guy you'd hold a spot open for. Or if he commits, somebody else would be encouraged to leave.

6'3 200 pound 4 star athlete. Ya, you hold a spot for him. His final 5 is the two instate schools, OSU, Alabama and us. It makes sense he keeps the instate schools, but it is incredibly impressive that Purdue made the list of outsiders. CJB and staff are doing work. I think CJB is putting an emphasis on guys willing to sign early, but Wright is one of the handful he would make room for nomatter who has signed to that point.

Looks like Milton continues to be impressive this season. I can't find his totals for this last game, but I did find this article:

"Christian Academy 50, Eastern 7: Milton Wright returned a kickoff 75 yards for a touchdown and Jake Saathoff had three receptions for 29 yards and three touchdowns to lead the Centurions (2-0) over the visiting Eagles (1-1)."

https://www.courier-journal.com/sto...t-robbins-scores-4-tds-manual-win/1050336002/

Here are his stats from his first game against South Oldham this year:

"The senior four-star wide receiver caught five passes for 108 yards and a pair of touchdowns"

https://www.courier-journal.com/sto...ian-academys-win-over-south-oldham/996988002/

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT