ADVERTISEMENT

Milton Wright Local TV Interview: Discusses final 5 schools

No way... Young's hands are like butter. People also have to remember he was shot in his hand between the thumb and pointer finger. Good overall kid but could see him wrapping himself into something bad. I hope not but could easily see it.

First reason he gives regarding what he's looking for: "How long the coach will be there"

Seems like the only person holding CJB back in recruiting is himself, by not nipping this narrative in the bud.

Maybe by signing an extension after one year? Maybe by telling all the recruits he is staying?

If only those things would happen.....

Isn't he doing those things?

One, it was reported he signed the 2-year extension.

Two, he had quite a recruiting haul after the UT hoopla. (Link)

Not sure how we would know he is or is not telling the recruits he's staying, but it's certainly coming up, and he's getting the commitments.

I'm also not sure how much more he can do.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
Isn't he doing those things?

One, it was reported he signed the 2-year extension.

Two, he had quite a recruiting haul after the UT hoopla. (Link)

Not sure how we would know he is or is not telling the recruits he's staying, but it's certainly coming up, and he's getting the commitments.

I'm also not sure how much more he can do.

That's the joke....

Reactions: oraclee#22
Well spoken?
Did you just call bstrouse a racist? Sad commentary in today's world that a nice compliment can be construed as racism. And this is the same guy who was complaining for all to see that we shouldn't be talking about such things on here for fear recruits and their families would be turned off. He doesn't understand why his question would be offensive to lots of people of color who don't view the world the way he does.

Reactions: oraclee#22
Similar to Moore, I have seen Wright play. Similar to Moore, he would be a big pickup. I feel we are going to have to beat UL to get him though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT