ADVERTISEMENT

Milton Wright article

Think about being a DC next year with Moore being a junior, Wright, Bell, Sheffield and Rice being sophomores, along with Sullivan, M Moore and hopefully Carr. You can also include Taylor and Anderson in that list.

I would love to add Carr and you always take a WR with his talent in this system, but if for some reason he has a change of heart, it won't be the end of the world with the depth at WR/TE.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
I would love to add Carr and you always take a WR with his talent in this system, but if for some reason he has a change of heart, it won't be the end of the world with the depth at WR/TE.
I agree that it would not be the end of the world, if we don't get him. However, with his size and how he uses his body, he give us a dimension of physicality and speed, so he is a WR/TE hybrid. I don't think we have anybody else on our roster that can do that. I think he gives Brohm a new dimension on offense that he can use on the field.

I agree that it would not be the end of the world, if we don't get him. However, with his size and how he uses his body, he give us a dimension of physicality and speed, so he is a WR/TE hybrid. I don't think we have anybody else on our roster that can do that. I think he gives Brohm a new dimension on offense that he can use on the field.
Agree with your post but to be a true WR/ TE hybrid, he would also have to be a good blocker for the TE part. Don’t know if he has that yet as his film is all receptions. I’m sure our staff can teach it though. Would be a great pick up for us!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT