ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan vs. Providence Discussion Thread:

Seeing the final score and who was scoring for Michigan... we need Tre to be available and ready for them...

I’ll discuss it, Johnny.

It appears as though Michigan came out of the gate hot. Simpson has stepped his game up to another level, Matthews and Teske are rock solid, and the freshman Brazdeikis is going to be a front runner for freshman of the year. Add a guy like Poole, as well as a coach the caliber of Belein, and you’ve got the makings of a top 10 team. They seem to already be playing with a swagger that they didn’t find until the final few weeks of the passed few seasons.

With that being said, I still think these dominant wins won’t be quite as eye-popping as the year goes on. Villanova doesn’t seem to have it, and Providence lost key pieces. Neither look like a definite tournament team now, but we’ll see. Either way, I’m glad that Michigan is finally playing well early, because it’ll benefit the seeding of the big ten as a whole in March.

What the heck is this doing on a Purdue board????? I don't want to discuss this.......
It was a game that was on while we all likely waited for Purdue. Was trying to see if anyone would be interested in discussing it and other big games when Purdue isn’t playing or we as fans are waiting for Purdue to play.

If it’s something that people enjoy, I’d be open to doing it for some select games and contribute along with it. If not, then I won’t bother.

What the heck is this doing on a Purdue board????? I don't want to discuss this.......
As you wish. And
It was a game that was on while we all likely waited for Purdue. Was trying to see if anyone would be interested in discussing it and other big games when Purdue isn’t playing or we as fans are waiting for Purdue to play.

If it’s something that people enjoy, I’d be open to doing it for some select games and contribute along with it. If not, then I won’t bother.
People can choose not to discuss. Once they know the topic, there is no reason to click on it if there is no interest.

ADVERTISEMENT