ADVERTISEMENT

Michael Cohen 'strikes plea deal'

"But it remains unclear if he has committed to cooperate."
Fake news wins again.
Let's see if I can speak your language.

The plea deal of Michael Cohen - who by the way was a low level volunteer coffee boy planted by Crazy John Brennan - is Mueller's desperate attempt to distract everyone from Crooked Hillary's missing emails. Rigged witch hunt!

Cohen: I acted at the direction of the candidate.

It's all down hill from here on out.

Last edited:
What do most Americans care about - an illegal alien murdering a University Iowa student out on a jog in the cornfields or some dude getting tax evasion charges that has nothing to do with anyone. I have a freshman daughter at Purdue this year and you all had better pray for any politician against securing borders if she were killed by an illegal alien. Manafort worked for Dole, Reagan, and plenty of others. Who gives a flip about this guy. My heart goes out to Mollie's father and to this young lady who would still be alive today if we had politicians more concerned about US citizens than getting re-elected.

What do most Americans care about - an illegal alien murdering a University Iowa student out on a jog in the cornfields or some dude getting tax evasion charges that has nothing to do with anyone. I have a freshman daughter at Purdue this year and you all had better pray for any politician against securing borders if she were killed by an illegal alien. Manafort worked for Dole, Reagan, and plenty of others. Who gives a flip about this guy. My heart goes out to Mollie's father and to this young lady who would still be alive today if we had politicians more concerned about US citizens than getting re-elected.
It's the difference between alleged and convicted.

WTF? What a ridiculous diversion.

Stay focused.

WTF? What a ridiculous diversion.

Stay focused.
Both stories broke at the exact same time. Which do you think most Americans are going to be concerned with? Tax evasion charges that has nothing to do with anything or another young female out for a jog in the country roads of Iowa killed by an illegal alien? No diversion - the stories are running simultaneously. Your TDS will have you thinking tax evasion charges are more important no doubt.

All you dudes hoping for Russian collusion for the last 18 months got handed tax evasion. Congrats I guess?

Both stories broke at the exact same time. Which do you think most Americans are going to be concerned with? Tax evasion charges that has nothing to do with anything or another young female out for a jog in the country roads of Iowa killed by an illegal alien? No diversion - the stories are running simultaneously. Your TDS will have you thinking tax evasion charges are more important no doubt.

All you dudes hoping for Russian collusion for the last 18 months got handed tax evasion. Congrats I guess?

How many times have you thought this was over?

Reactions: indy35

How many times have you thought this was over?
Keep hoping Mikky - keep hoping for that collusion.

Let's see if I can speak your language.

The plea deal of Michael Cohen - who by the way was a low level volunteer coffee boy planted by Crazy John Brennan - is Mueller's desperate attempt to distract everyone from Crooked Hillary's missing emails. Rigged witch hunt!
"The plea deal does not include cooperation by Cohen" -- cnn

Am I wrong? Wasn’t this whole “investigation” predicated on collusion?

Yeah, actually, you got it wrong. Lol

The Mueller investigation is based on Russian meddling in the 2016 election.

Why does Trump surround himself with criminals and Swamp? Nobody seems to know how such a not-corrupt very stable genius keeps making such poor decisions when it comes to associates.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bill4411 and indy35

Straight from the playbook

https://nordic.businessinsider.com/...bbetts-over-manafort-cohen-convictions-2018-8

Yeah, actually, you got it wrong. Lol

The Meuller investigation is based on Russian meddling in the 2016 election.

Why does Trump surround himself with criminals and Swamp? Nobody seems to know how such a not-corrupt very stable genius keeps making such poor decisions when it comes to associates.
No. The FISA warrants were written for supposed Trump campaign collusion with the Russians. That kicked this whole sham off.

Straight from the playbook

https://nordic.businessinsider.com/...bbetts-over-manafort-cohen-convictions-2018-8
Norwegian Business Insider? Please tell me you you thought posting a link to that website was a good idea. Please, please!

Trump is directly implicated in these pleas as having committed a federal crime.
we'll see. cohen blasting trump in the press to get a plea when his lawyer is lanny davis...ya...not buying it. Trump will say, I told him to pay the girls cash from my account and he declined.

Why has Trump surrounded himself with so many criminals and Swamp?

Its all swamp.

You want to turn a motivated special prosecutor loose on the Clinton, Bush, Gore, etc campaign? This is what you will get.

To borrow a meme post-Manafort.

Neat, now do Podesta.

You can do this with any campaign and the satellite associates. Dersh said he would never again consult a campaign for this exact reason.

Reactions: TopSecretBoiler
Its all swamp.

You want to turn a motivated special prosecutor loose on the Clinton, Bush, Gore, etc campaign? This is what you will get.

To borrow a meme post-Manafort.

Neat, now do Podesta.

You can do this with any campaign and the satellite associates. Dersh said he would never again consult a campaign for this exact reason.

But, drain the swamp?

And Podesta did lobbying work for Russian oligarchs? Prior to being the head of a campaign that was actively open to working with (and met with, at least once!) Russians to bring down his opponent?

Reactions: Bill4411
But, drain the swamp?

And Podesta did lobbying work for Russian oligarchs? Prior to being the head of a campaign that was actively open to working with (and met with, at least once!) Russians to bring down his opponent?

Yes.

Reactions: SDBoiler1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT