ADVERTISEMENT

Michael Alaimo

Chi-Boiler

All-American
May 8, 2010
Looks like we have or had the highest ranked uncommitted Pro-style QB (#17 R, #13 247) in for a visit either today or recently. He already has Murphy tweeting to him. 247 has him a 100% CB to Sparty, and he has a pinned tweet of their offer on his TL. Any thoughts on this prospect? Haven't seen his name mentioned here.

It sure seem like this guy was a lock for Boston College originally. There has been very little pomp and circumstance with this visit. I am speculating there is nothing to see here, just a high school student going through his official visits based on his coaches tweet about the visit, it sounds like he is just going through the process. I am going to guess that either we already have a quarterback silently committed or he is already silently committed to MSU.

100% for Alaimo now with Wiltfong and another national analyst as well. That’s 3 picks since yesterday. Must be some real buzz

Curious about how that works with 247. I'm not a VIP, so for me it shows 100% for Purdue, but only 1 of the 3 analysts is "unlocked", the MSU guy. So is that 1/1 or does the 100% mean 3/3 so then you can obviously figure out the locked ones in this specific case?

Reactions: Boilermaker24
Curious about how that works with 247. I'm not a VIP, so for me it shows 100% for Purdue, but only 1 of the 3 analysts is "unlocked", the MSU guy. So is that 1/1 or does the 100% mean 3/3 so then you can obviously figure out the locked ones in this specific case?
That's what I have always assumed (that you can determine the locked selections) but now I'm interested in knowing as well!

I’m not VIP either. I checked earlier when I seen it on this post that we had a pick and it showed 50% with MSU. It only showed the Purdue one and the other was VIP but was easy to guess since there was only 2. Then I checked later and it showed 3 picks all Purdue. 2 were VIP but was easy to guess since there was only 3 and 100% Purdue. One of the guys had MSU earlier

Reactions: Zaphod_B
I’m not VIP either. I checked earlier when I seen it on this post that we had a pick and it showed 50% with MSU. It only showed the Purdue one and the other was VIP but was easy to guess since there was only 2. Then I checked later and it showed 3 picks all Purdue. 2 were VIP but was easy to guess since there was only 3 and 100% Purdue. One of the guys had MSU earlier

Gotcha. So the total % includes the locked picks but just not the individual picks. That's what I was wondering.

Yeah. Almost seems pointless to keep some VIP but I suppose some people care about the details when there's 10 or more predictions or someone changes theirs.

I’m confident it’s Michael Alaimo because...
-100% Purdue on Crystal Ball (including Wiltfong)
-Brian Dohn who is 39/43 on picks this year chose Purdue for Alaimo at the same exact minute as Wiltfong (11:03 AM on the 18th)
And MOST importantly Alaimo
-liked my tweet on Brady’s Bat Signal which was a GIF of a Prairie Dog/Meercat screaming “Michael!”

So yea any lies detected.. I didn’t think so. We’ve got our QB of the future Boilermaker Fans... BOILER UP.. HAMMER DOWN

Great news! I literally opened Twitter for the morning and it was my most recent hit. Hey can the mods fix his misspelled name on this thread? Now that he's in the fold I bet the OP is embarrassed.

edit: he must have figured out how

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT