ADVERTISEMENT

Melania?

Bethboilerfan

Senior
Sep 14, 2012
The Guardian has a front page article this morning on the FBI informant. It is now believed that it was a “family member” because the FBI knew the location of the safe and about the existence of a “leather case”. The speculation is that it was Kushner who was the informant but I think it was Melania. 😉. Business Insider: Trump Aides Suspect Family Member informed on him to the FBI because agents knew where to find a specific leather case, a report says: Guardian. Certainly will be an interesting family Thanksgiving at Mar a Lago,

Reactions: Boiler Buck
The Guardian has a front page article this morning on the FBI informant. It is now believed that it was a “family member” because the FBI knew the location of the safe and about the existence of a “leather case”. The speculation is that it was Kushner who was the informant but I think it was Melania. 😉. Business Insider: Trump Aides Suspect Family Member informed on him to the FBI because agents knew where to find a specific leather case, a report says: Guardian. Certainly will be an interesting family Thanksgiving at Mar a Lago,
If it was a family member, my money would be on Kushner. He reportedly undermined Trump for the majority of his time in office and definitely seemed more concerned with his own agenda than that of the President’s.

If it was a family member, my money would be on Kushner. He reportedly undermined Trump for the majority of his time in office and definitely seemed more concerned with his own agenda than that of the President’s.
Seems to run in the family… that is being more concerned with yourself than, well, anything.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
So the Guardian has turned into the National Enquirer.

Good to know. Didn't the mention anything about her secretly being an alien from another planet too?
They did not mention Melania at all - that was my humor because she was known to hate the White House and the life of a First Lady. At least known to those of us who read "women's magazines". The Guardian reported that there was speculation that it was Kushner who was the informant.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT