ADVERTISEMENT

Meeting With US Senators In Congress

ghostoffatjack

Sophomore
Jun 15, 2013
I read that the SEC and PAC Commissioners are meeting with US Senators regarding the mess the NIL and it's use in Transfer Portal Recruitment has caused. Their wish is for Congress to create a nationwide law to make all teams in different states play on the same platform and under the same rules. Since Congress was a BIG part of creating this mess can they NOW be trusted to fix the monster?

Last edited:
Why isnt kevin warren with them.
Not a fan of his. Miss Delaney. Warren was the one that said the BT should not play football in 2020, because of the dangers of COVID, but it was ok for his son to play. Hypocrite.

He is only looking out for himself. He should have went to the meeting though, because he would have felt right at home with our politicians.

Not a fan of his. Miss Delaney. Warren was the one that said the BT should not play football in 2020, because of the dangers of COVID, but it was ok for his son to play. Hypocrite.

He is only looking out for himself. He should have went to the meeting though, because he would have felt right at home with our politicians.
The guy sounds like.. not Delaney lol let’s just put it that way

Reactions: pboiler18
Why isnt kevin warren with them.
I'll say it again. Kevin Warren is the biggest detriment to the B1G there could be. All he's worried about is TV contracts when the B1G and NCAA sports are burning down. He showe ZERO leadership during the COVID fiasco. And in his short tenure, he's made the B1G even less relevant than it was when he took it over...

Maybe even encourage him to get out of the B1G. He’ll stay on those fat paychecks till he dries it up.

The presidents made that decision, not Warren. He just carried it out really badly.

I'll say it again. Kevin Warren is the biggest detriment to the B1G there could be. All he's worried about is TV contracts when the B1G and NCAA sports are burning down. He showe ZERO leadership during the COVID fiasco. And in his short tenure, he's made the B1G even less relevant than it was when he took it over...
Less relevant? Just not true when the BIG gets the largest TV deals in the terms of $$$$$$.

Look, I don’t think he’s done a good job taking over for Delaney at all.

Less relevant? Just not true when the BIG gets the largest TV deals in the terms of $$$$$$.

Look, I don’t think he’s done a good job taking over for Delaney at all.
Tv contracts are about viewer ratings. There isn’t a 1-1 correlation to relevancy. Browns have been awful since they restarted the franchise and they consistently have among the highest rated games.

I read that the SEC and PAC Commissioners are meeting with US Senators regarding the mess the NIL and it's use in Transfer Portal Recruitment has caused. Their wish is for Congress to create a nationwide law to make all teams in different states play on the same platform and under the same rules. Since Congress was a BIG part of creating this mess can they NOW be trusted to fix the monster?
you said "trust" and "Congress" in the same post... that's pretty funny. I wouldn't trust them to mow my grass.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
ADVERTISEMENT