ADVERTISEMENT

Media brands Republican a racist...... what's new?

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
An inarticulate Repub with a history of saying unartful language was talking again

This time she says....

Here’s a tip – If you don’t like America, kindly, get the f*** out.”

Immediately the media brands her a racist. In the meantime, race baiters will get all over this & pile on......wait for it.....

So, I take it that you don't think this chick is a racist, do ya? Telling black people to leave the country is not racist? Saying that Juneteenth, which I'm sure y'all know absolutely nothing about, and what you have heard about it, is most like wrong information, is the "most ratchet" is not racist. Y'all keep posting example after example of why blacks overwhelmingly don't fool with the republican party. Then of course the same 'ol black grifters like Candace Owens agree with the woman.

So, I take it that you don't think this chick is a racist, do ya? Telling black people to leave the country is not racist? Saying that Juneteenth, which I'm sure y'all know absolutely nothing about, and what you have heard about it, is most like wrong information, is the "most ratchet" is not racist. Y'all keep posting example after example of why blacks overwhelmingly don't fool with the republican party. Then of course the same 'ol black grifters like Candace Owens agree with the woman.

Knew you couldn't resist this thread, called it, and you are here.

You think you are the only one who knows about history?
Sorry, you are not.

Knew you couldn't resist this thread, called it, and you are here.

You think you are the only one who knows about history?
Sorry, you are not.
So, Mr. historian tell me why are the repubs so much against Juneteenth being a national holiday?

So, Mr. historian tell me why are the repubs so much against Juneteenth being a national holiday?

Didn't know they were?

Did all 80 million Republicans get together one day & call you and tell you that info? If not, kinda hard to say what you just said.

Reactions: BoilerHuff3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT