ADVERTISEMENT

Maybe McLaughlin will play today?

DocRon

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 15, 2001
Sheridan , Michigan
On twitter Karissa is seen with the team in Champaign (last picture below). Hopefully that means she has passed concussion protocol and will be able to play this afternoon. She did not travel to the Wisconsin game on Thursday.

Yes, we need her. Though Illinois is always our whipping girl, they just gave Indiana a real battle and they are really hungry. Their coach is beleaguered and a win over nemesis Purdue would be huge for them. Purdue is playing for its Dance life. Need Mac I think to get this one. But if we play poorly, they will beat us.

I’m at game and we need her. Playing awful except for 4 Hardin treys. Winning at half cuz illini are bad. It’s their senior game and they have 3 key veterans. If we muck around they will beat us. Playing good D tho.

Reactions: DocRon
Yes the Illini muscled up Oden twice off rebounds at the end. The second time an Illini player poked her in the ribs and Oden lightly pushed back. Refs took sevarl minutes to review than gave shots to Oden. Coaches were cordial. Illini are frustrated. After scaring Indiana, I think they thought they had a shot, but they aren't very good and our D is. We did have 21 tos and played a poor first half, but winning the rebounds 41-19 helps a lot. And Hardin's 5 threes were all daggers. Illini are a veteran team that can play some D but are offensively challenged and have no inside game at all.

Reactions: TC4THREE and DocRon
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT