ADVERTISEMENT

Maryland-Purdue Game Thread

KentuckyBoiler

All-American
Jul 6, 2011
We started the weekend off well by getting Carr yesterday. Let’s continue that by getting a win today!!

Guess I'm relegated to this thread and espn gamecast. Stupid I.T. department.

Guess I'm relegated to this thread and espn gamecast. Stupid I.T. department.

I also can't watch the game at home. I usually follow this thread, the radio over the internet, and Yahoo for the "real time" game. But it's amazing how the timing on the live feeds don't agree as sometimes the radio or other times Yahoo will be several plays ahead and I already know what's happened but it's OK reliving the good plays.

Boiler Up, my Friends. Let's see if the Boilers can hammer open some Turtle shells, today.

isaachayes1x18x10x05xmc.jpg

DXsQ285W0AcrZNt.jpg

Reactions: BoilerGal74
But it's amazing how the timing on the live feeds don't agree as sometimes the radio or other times Yahoo will be several plays ahead and I already know what's happened but it's OK reliving the good plays.

One of the crazy situations like that was when I was listening to a basketball game on XM Radio in my car last year. XM puts the score of the game on display, and normally it's a bit behind, which is normally expected and not a big deal. But for one game, the score display was actually AHEAD of the audio, which made things really confusing.

They just said Plummer has never played in weather below 60 degrees. Lol here we go..

One of the crazy situations like that was when I was listening to a basketball game on XM Radio in my car last year. XM puts the score of the game on display, and normally it's a bit behind, which is normally expected and not a big deal. But for one game, the score display was actually AHEAD of the audio, which made things really confusing.
Go Boilers !!!!

081227327927.jpg

Awesome. ESPN gamecast is not working and CBS isn't much better. Any others you guys like?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT