ADVERTISEMENT

Marvin Grant in the Portal

We are thrilled to have him. Already have a great Safety in Kenny Logan and have picked up a bunch of portal defenders in the off-season. Kansas may have one of the top Safety tandems in the country this Fall.

I hope the Boilermakers do well this year. Know a lot of alums

Not trying to start rumors but I saw someone post about how they heard he may of had trouble being academically eligible for next year at Purdue so he moved on?? Not sure how true that is but maybe that explains the move and the lack of other schools interest. Somethings up when you’re starting at Purdue and then you transfer to play at Kansas for football!

Not trying to start rumors but I saw someone post about how they heard he may of had trouble being academically eligible for next year at Purdue so he moved on?? Not sure how true that is but maybe that explains the move and the lack of other schools interest. Somethings up when you’re starting at Purdue and then you transfer to play at Kansas for football!
Coaches were blindsided and counting on him.

my guesss is he didn’t like English and wanted to play with a buddy.

Reactions: Indy_Rider
Coaches were blindsided and counting on him.

my guesss is he didn’t like English and wanted to play with a buddy.
I don't know about English or the grades, but apparently he has two really good friends on the KU football team and said this was a factor. Also he likes the structure and direction of the program with our new coaching staff that took over around a year ago. Best of luck this upcoming season; hope you do well!

When CJB mentioned wright as potential academic casualty in early spring there was some hint there was a second starter. Might be where this originated. Timing of him jumping into portal was strange being late in the semester.

Reactions: pboiler18
ADVERTISEMENT