ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Herrmann Bobblehead

PurduePharm

Junior
Dec 12, 2015
Hey guys,

If anyone has a mark herrmann bobblehead that was given to season ticket holders this year I'd be willing to buy it.

You can dm me or respond here and I'll provide my email.

Thanks!

I have one you can have. It was free to me and is free to you. We can figure out some where to meet before the Maryland game if you will be there.

Reactions: PurduePharm
I have one you can have. It was free to me and is free to you. We can figure out some where to meet before the Maryland game if you will be there.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate your generosity!

I'm tentatively planning on being at that game, but I'm currently on rotation in New Jersey so I need to figure out logistics.

Thanks again. It is much appreciated

Just let me know when you will be at a football game or weekend basketball game or basketball fan day on October 19 or the Northwestern football game in Evanston and I will get it to you.

Reactions: PurduePharm
Are you going to be at the game tomorrow?

Hi,

I meant to message you. I picked up the stomach flu so I cant make it this weekend. I will be on campus for most basketball games this year though if that works for you.

Thanks for following up. I really appreciate it

Yes .... why would anyone want a Mark Herrmann bobblehead?
Maybe you meant to ask “Why would anyone want a bobblehead?” We don’t need to waste time discussing that here. My answer to your question is: When I look at my Mark Hermann Bobblehead, I get very fond memories of attending these 5 games: 1. Peach Bowl. 2. Bluebonnet Bowl. 3. Liberty Bowl 4. Purdue 20 Indiana 7 in 1978 5. Purdue 37 Indiana 21 in 1979.

Are you going to be at the Purdue Basketball Fan Day this Saturday or the Exhibition Game against Southern Indiana on November 1? Otherwise the next basketball games I will make are the Chicago State game on November 16 and the Jacksonville State game on November 23. Let me know if one of these dates work?

Are you going to be at the Purdue Basketball Fan Day this Saturday or the Exhibition Game against Southern Indiana on November 1? Otherwise the next basketball games I will make are the Chicago State game on November 16 and the Jacksonville State game on November 23. Let me know if one of these dates work?

I'll DM you!

Just let me know when you will be at a weekend basketball game but not the Texas game as I will be at the Nortbwestern Football game. If it is not soon my wife is going to throw it away.

Just let me know when you will be at a weekend basketball game but not the Texas game as I will be at the Nortbwestern Football game. If it is not soon my wife is going to throw it away.

Probably wont be at a game until February, when I return to purdue to finish the last of my rotations. I'll be on rotation in New Jersey until then.

I'll be at all basketball games in February. And I may try to make one or two in december and january.

If that's too late for you, you could just drop it off in my west lafayette mailbox (0.5 mile from ross ade) or send it to my address and I'll pay the shipping.

If that's too much hassle then I understand. Totally appreciate your generosity and will understand if you dont want to jump through those hoops. Was really hoping I could make it back this month but it fell through.

Thanks again!

ADVERTISEMENT