ADVERTISEMENT

Manafort plea agreement

Wow, there sure are a lot of confirmed criminals surrounding Trump.

Yeah, where's the Russian collusion?
Trump tower meeting for one. Now Mueller has a cooperator that was in the room. He’ll also be able to provide additional information on Cambridge Analytica and their micro-targeting of the most vulnerable (people like you) of Russian propaganda on social media.

Trump tower meeting for one. Now Mueller has a cooperator that was in the room. He’ll also be able to provide additional information on Cambridge Analytica and their micro-targeting of the most vulnerable (people like you) of Russian propaganda on social media.
Another braindead lefty response. Trump wasn't there. Where's is the evidence that he colluded? You don't think that if there was one scintilla of evidence, it wouldn't have come out by now? As much as this farce has been played up in the mainstream media.

And you know better - the Russians played both sides of the fence. They just wanted to sow chaos and to undermine the US election process. On that account, it seems like they have been successful, even though they did not really effect the outcome.

Another braindead lefty response. Trump wasn't there. Where's is the evidence that he colluded? You don't think that if there was one scintilla of evidence, it wouldn't have come out by now? As much as this farce has been played up in the mainstream media.

And you know better - the Russians played both sides of the fence. They just wanted to sow chaos and to undermine the US election process. On that account, it seems like they have been successful, even though they did not really effect the outcome.
Did Trump call in and attend that way? Did he know about the meeting ahead of time and strategize with his team? You guys keep making the argument that all the evidence needs to be on the table right this minute. A little evidence comes out, you guys dismiss it, then more comes out and you dismiss that too, then we find out more and you claim that it’s not there yet. Do you get that the investigation is ongoing and they aren’t releasing every single thing they know right as they know it? A year ago you guys would have been saying there was no Trump Tower meeting at all, it was fake news.

The Russian clearly had a preference on who they wanted to win. They did seek to sow division in several ways but the vast majority of fake news was beneficial to Trump. Considering Trump barely won the election because of a few states in the Midwest that were incredibly tight, how can you say the Russian interference didn’t affect the election? Not that they changed votes, that’s not being argued, but their presence clearly affected the perception of some voters of the candidates.

Did Trump call in and attend that way? Did he know about the meeting ahead of time and strategize with his team? You guys keep making the argument that all the evidence needs to be on the table right this minute. A little evidence comes out, you guys dismiss it, then more comes out and you dismiss that too, then we find out more and you claim that it’s not there yet. Do you get that the investigation is ongoing and they aren’t releasing every single thing they know right as they know it? A year ago you guys would have been saying there was no Trump Tower meeting at all, it was fake news.

The Russian clearly had a preference on who they wanted to win. They did seek to sow division in several ways but the vast majority of fake news was beneficial to Trump. Considering Trump barely won the election because of a few states in the Midwest that were incredibly tight, how can you say the Russian interference didn’t affect the election? Not that they changed votes, that’s not being argued, but their presence clearly affected the perception of some voters of the candidates.
This works both ways. What was Bill doing in Russia? Why did Russia contribute to the dossier? What was in the e mails HRC deleted?
Trump won the election. Russia wants chaos in our democracy and the left and MSM are promoting their agenda.
I doubt any collusion on Trumps part.
I think the FBI is after Trump for money laundering. I don't think they can prove anything yet but it wouldn't surprise me if it were true.
And I think this was the intent of the investigation from the beginning.
They just didn't think it would be this tough to prove.

This works both ways. What was Bill doing in Russia? Why did Russia contribute to the dossier? What was in the e mails HRC deleted?
Trump won the election. Russia wants chaos in our democracy and the left and MSM are promoting their agenda.
I think the FBI is after Trump for money laundering. I don't think they can prove anything yet but it wouldn't surprise me if it were true.
Money laundering? Well in the past Trump seems to have gotten financing from Russian banks to help the Trump organization stay afloat during a bad period, but money laundering? Why would he have to launder money? Certainly Manafort did do this.

Steele had sources because he was a spy in Russia, that’s vastly different than how you caterorize it as a Russia contributing to the dossier. That’s purposefully misleading by you. You blame the left and the MSM for shedding light on the Russian activities and covering the story. What are they supposed to do, ignore it? The right ignores it and downplays the Russian attack because they benefit from it, traitorous activity from them.

Steele had sources because he was a spy in Russia, that’s vastly different than how you caterorize it as a Russia contributing to the dossier. That’s purposefully misleading by you. You blame the left and the MSM for shedding light on the Russian activities and covering the story. What are they supposed to do, ignore it? The right ignores it and downplays the Russian attack because they benefit from it, traitorous activity from them.
This investigation has turned from Russian/Trump collusion to finding anything against Trump or anyone at any time that had any dealings with Trump.
I didn't think a special counsel had such a long leash.

Money laundering? Well in the past Trump seems to have gotten financing from Russian banks to help the Trump organization stay afloat during a bad period, but money laundering? Why would he have to launder money? Certainly Manafort did do this.
The are after something or wasting a lot of the tax payers money.
They haven't found any collusion on Trumps part and they don't seem to be interested in what the Dems did. I hope there's nothing there.
They seem to be concentrating a lot on tax evasion stuff.

Manafort's forfeitures just paid for the Mueller investigation......and more.

We don't know what Mueller has on the "collusion" front. He's not been leaking, the idea that there was no "collusion" because we haven't heard about it has been the Trump mantra all along. Makes no more sense now than ever.

I have no idea about "collusion", but Trump lost all funding from American banks some time ago. Duetsche Bank has been his only lender and they have been dealing with the Russians for some time. Many of Trump's purchases have been made with cash.......not exactly SOP.........and everyone knows the Russians are always trying to launder their cash. Russians have been buying Trump properties all over. May be nothing there but this is what Mueller is looking at imo.

This investigation has turned from Russian/Trump collusion to finding anything against Trump or anyone at any time that had any dealings with Trump.
I didn't think a special counsel had such a long leash.
Perhaps you should search the relationship between Whitewater, Vince Foster, Monica Lewinsky and Paula Jones.
Typically, independent counsel are free to investigate the area which initiated the matter and criminal matters discovered during their investigation process.
For an article about the length and breadth of investigations you may want to look at 538's https://fivethirtyeight.com/feature...pared-to-past-special-counsel-investigations/

Reactions: BuilderBob6
Probably going to see some Dems go down because of this plea deal as well. Manafort was mixed up with people from both parties in his foreign lobbying deals.

Bust 'em all.

So, do you think Russia was ignorant of Steele, what he was up to, who he was, and what he was doing?

Russia played Steele and the US Intel like a fiddle. Steele's sources fed him stories, Russia/Putin tracked where the story went, who told who what, and gained a treasure trove of information from all of this. Russia also fed some of their top people some bogus stories, and if they leaked through Steele, they purged their ranks a bit. It is the way that game works.

I do not expect you to believe me so go look it up yourself

Reactions: TopSecretBoiler
ADVERTISEMENT