ADVERTISEMENT

Man Caught Paying Off Kavanaugh Protesters Works For Soros-Funded Organization

SDBoiler1

All-American
Gold Member
Jul 30, 2001
New Haven, CT
Not that this should be a surprise, but the protesters at Kavanaugh's confirmation hearings appear to have been "paid" to do so.

The man caught on camera paying off some protesters who disrupted the Judge Brett Kavanaugh hearings has been identified as working for a Soros-funded organization.

Three doctors said they personally witnessed protesters being paid off before the Kavanaugh confirmation hearing.

“One thing was there were people who had come along… who had a bag of money, and people would hand them a piece of paper, and then they would give them money. So we know money was exchanged for some of the people to be here, just to protest,” said Dr. Tom Schlueter.

One of the women caught on camera being paid off was later seen being ejected from the hearings after demonstrators caused a disruption.

DmR65GkU4AAI4dW.jpg

arrest-kav637r.png

It has now emerged that the man seen paying off the woman works for a left-wing activist organization funded by billionaire globalist George Soros.

The man handing money to the Kavanaugh hearing protester is Vinay Krishnan, Consultant / Organizer at Center for Popular Democracy.

Krishnan’s bio lists him as a “social justice attorney”. The Center for Popular Democracy receives the bulk of its funding from George Soros and back in May 2017 announced that they were setting up an “$80 million anti-Trump network that will span 32 states and have 48 local partners.”

Yup, just an organic protest of a highly-qualified USSC justice...….

Not that this should be a surprise, but the protesters at Kavanaugh's confirmation hearings appear to have been "paid" to do so.

The man caught on camera paying off some protesters who disrupted the Judge Brett Kavanaugh hearings has been identified as working for a Soros-funded organization.

Three doctors said they personally witnessed protesters being paid off before the Kavanaugh confirmation hearing.

“One thing was there were people who had come along… who had a bag of money, and people would hand them a piece of paper, and then they would give them money. So we know money was exchanged for some of the people to be here, just to protest,” said Dr. Tom Schlueter.

One of the women caught on camera being paid off was later seen being ejected from the hearings after demonstrators caused a disruption.

DmR65GkU4AAI4dW.jpg

arrest-kav637r.png

It has now emerged that the man seen paying off the woman works for a left-wing activist organization funded by billionaire globalist George Soros.

The man handing money to the Kavanaugh hearing protester is Vinay Krishnan, Consultant / Organizer at Center for Popular Democracy.

Krishnan’s bio lists him as a “social justice attorney”. The Center for Popular Democracy receives the bulk of its funding from George Soros and back in May 2017 announced that they were setting up an “$80 million anti-Trump network that will span 32 states and have 48 local partners.”

Let me see if I understand this..
Soros associate per Adam Schindler that
Schindler added that he spoke with the protest organizer, who "confirmed handing out cash, but said they intend cash to be used to pay fines they know come when protestors break the law."
is BAD!!!!
... But that
Trump says
"Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell — I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise. I promise. They won't be so much, because the courts agree with us too — what's going on in this country."
Is GOOD!!!!
Okay, now I got it

Reactions: Bill4411
is BAD!!!!
... But that
Trump says

Is GOOD!!!!
Okay, now I got it
Does not compute. False equivalence? Soros is paying for people to protest, while the left and mainstream media try to portray it as some organic protest caused by outrage at Kavanaugh’s highly-likely confirmation.

The left have virtually no shot at derailing this so the only rational reason to do this theatre (I am Spartacus, Kamala Harris, Blumenthal, Coons) is political.

The left continually carps about country over party, yet they only talk about country when it suits them and their policies.

Does not compute. False equivalence? Soros is paying for people to protest, while the left and mainstream media try to portray it as some organic protest caused by outrage at Kavanaugh’s highly-likely confirmation.

The left have virtually no shot at derailing this so the only rational reason to do this theatre (I am Spartacus, Kamala Harris, Blumenthal, Coons) is political.

The left continually carps about country over party, yet they only talk about country when it suits them and their policies.
It is "rumored" that Soros is funding Antifa as well.

Where are the whataboutism kids?

According to the Oxford English Dictionary....

Last edited:
is BAD!!!!
... But that
Trump says

Is GOOD!!!!
Okay, now I got it
I was thinking of the tea party $ backed by the koch's as well. that $ and fox air time helped propel their protests further.

Reactions: Bill4411

DmR65GkU4AAI4dW.jpg

arrest-kav637r.png

The main problem with us conservatives is we all have jobs...

What is a "real job?" The point is that the trope of "blah blah my side doesn't have time to protest because we are all at work" is tired and dumb.
It was a joke...but all stereotypes have a little bit of truth to them. ;)

It was a joke...but all stereotypes have a little bit of truth to them. ;)
Understood - and I don't disagree with that statement. I just like to wake up each morning hoping these threads will be more constructive content than uninteresting drivel...but that is my naivety.

P.S. I still get a nice chuckle every time I see your signature quote from P4L

Understood - and I don't disagree with that statement. I just like to wake up each morning hoping these threads will be more constructive content than uninteresting drivel...but that is my naivety.

P.S. I still get a nice chuckle every time I see your signature quote from P4L
There are a few you can have good discussions with on here but others just come here to argue to give their life meaning.

Sorry, call HR and narc on me. I’m in sales, and I’m not a 9-5 clockwatcher.

Just horribly ironic.

I'm not sure why you aren't upset about White House employees being "fired" and then essentially paid off for their silence. Seems like hush money would be something you'd frown upon based on your opinions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT