ADVERTISEMENT

Malik Hall update

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I don’t understand is why you feel the need to be such an ass to your fellow Boilermakers. Never have understood that sort of rude behavior toward people who have the same goals and same interests as you do.
You mean the way and your circle of bullies jump all over anybody whose opinion who you / they disagree with? How about the bullies relent from name calling (troll...) and start behaving like the civil folks you all claim to be. What is so difficult about this? Somebody says something a person disagrees with and the approach from you and your circle is to go into junior high bullying mode. You bullies are very sad and pathetic human beings.

You mean the way and your circle of bullies jump all over anybody whose opinion who you / they disagree with? How about the bullies relent from name calling (troll...) and start behaving like the civil folks you all claim to be. What is so difficult about this? Somebody says something a person disagrees with and the approach from you and your circle is to go into junior high bullying mode. You bullies are very sad and pathetic human beings.
You pretend to be some kind of victim here, yet you "relentlessly" criticize kids who are Purdue students and athletes. Since they can't come on here and defend themselves, who is really the bully? And why do you do it? Because they don't meet your expectations and make you feel like a winner in your life. You and your group of "experts" and "realists" have not accomplished your life dreams, athletically or otherwise, so you are relying on college kids to make you feel whole. I have news for you. No matter what these kids do, it won't be enough. If they win, you, personally, will have accomplished nothing.

You want civility? Civility begets civility.

Reactions: Schnelk
With Izzo, it's about family atmosphere...…..it's a family affair

Calling Mr. French.....

vts_01_7-vob_000146106.jpg

I asked you if you were in HR and you called me a fry cook.

Talk to me about civility again.
Good story. Except that's not what you posted. There is nothing civil about your dishonesty and then claiming you are a victim.

I have nothing against fry cooks. If you consider it an insult, that's on you.

Good story. Except that's not what you posted. There is nothing civil about your dishonesty and then claiming you are a victim.

Way to move the goal posts to serve your pompous agenda.

Full thread. Explain the dishonesty on my part.

You’re in HR? That explains so much.

lol. No. If you are in a leadership role in a company, you will be involved in hiring.

Thanks for the clarification.

Glad to help. I'm guessing you guys who cook the fries don't get involved in hiring.

Making a joke about numerous victims of sexual assault in the name of sports just shows me what a horrid human you are.
False outrage by someone who really doesn't give a poop about this issue. Hoodoo is laughable at best and disgusting at worst. If you are an MSU fan, I recommend you go back home and hide.

Reactions: BBG
Then post the rest if I’m being dishonest.

You sure like to sling mud but when called on the floor for being a liar you resort to you crumble.
It's already been posted for all to see. You tried to throw an insult, failed, then you felt you were insulted by the response. You tried to fire back with another insult but failed again. I don't blame you for not wanting to include it in your re-posted chain. But it does demonstrate your dishonesty.

Try to be coherent in your next response.

It's already been posted for all to see. You tried to throw an insult, failed, then you felt you were insulted by the response. You tried to fire back with another insult but failed again. I don't blame you for not wanting to include it in your re-posted chain. But it does demonstrate your dishonesty.

Try to be coherent in your next response.
Says the guy who doesn’t understand the English language and lacks the ability of basic reading comprehension.

Back to the ignore list for Andrew.

You jump all over people for misreading your posts and you misread mine. I didn't say every. I said many. As you've said on your posts and people misreading, there is quite a difference in the words "every" and "many".

As Tweed said, Painter uses a very similar pitch. So why aren't we getting them? Well one can speculate there is some form of cheating involved in order for those players to go to that school they choose.

So my point of Nassar is this: how many times did someone bring up the abuse at MSU and they turn a blindeye to it? Win at all costs. How is that any different than cheating?

And to sum it all up, if Painters pitch is the same as others but they aren't choosing Purdue it seems like you would be ok with cheating in order to land top 50 recruits. Again not saying every top 50 is involved in some form of cheating but many are.

And if you're not ok with Painter cheating, cool. Then just simply tell us what he needs to do from your point of view to get what you think will make us viable in the final 4.

So you’re essentially saying there’s a lot of cheating going on with top 50 talent and blaming it on that instead of maybe taking a step back and saying it might just be on Painter. 1 top 50 recruit in 10 years, and that players guardian is a Purdue alum, not to mention it took a de-commitment from MSU to even get here. The root of the problem IS Painter. There’s a reason why top talent isn’t committing to Purdue. It’s just comical that we deflect and give Painter a pass when chances are the problem is Painter.

Reactions: mmaher96
So you’re essentially saying there’s a lot of cheating going on with top 50 talent and blaming it on that instead of maybe taking a step back and saying it might just be on Painter. 1 top 50 recruit in 10 years, and that players guardian is a Purdue alum, not to mention it took a de-commitment from MSU to even get here. The root of the problem IS Painter. There’s a reason why top talent isn’t committing to Purdue. It’s just comical that we deflect and give Painter a pass when chances are the problem is Painter.

And there it is...…..

Andy & Beef, you guys need to give it a rest. I saw no insults that justified this much carping at each other. Nobody else wants to reads this. I saw no insults, implied or otherwise, that the two of you can't get past.

And you really think crying about it on an anonymous message board is the answer? How about you join the JPC? If you already are a member - up how much you give. I'm sure you'll come back and tell us how you already are a member. Here's a tip for you babs - bitching about the program/coach on a message board doesn't help recruiting...in fact one could make an argument that it hurts. So by you coming on here and whining like you do - you're actually part of the problem you say exists.

Reactions: BBG
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT