ADVERTISEMENT

Malik Hall Injury

Oct 20, 2016
He hurt his ankle, that he has had trouble with all year, against Illinois. He left between 7-8 mins left and did not return.

Has anyone seen an update on his status for tomorrow?

He’ll play. Pregame CTI tears will work. But that is just my take, as I am not a medical doctor Jim.

Welp did some digging and some are reporting he is in a boot now.

Assuming they will keep him to a game time decision so we will prepare for him being available.

He hurt his ankle, that he has had trouble with all year, against Illinois. He left between 7-8 mins left and did not return.

Has anyone seen an update on his status for tomorrow?
Actually went to their forum and they said he was in a boot. A poster was saying they expected him to be out at least a week. Not sure how much I buy this, but if they saw him in a boot , then it could be bad.

Honestly I hope he’s out. As a fan, I want the best probability of my team winning. Not wishing ill will or anything along those lines, rather not disappointed if he’s out. Now as a player, I could understand they want to beat the other team at their best. I get that completely from a competitive standpoint and would actually expect that from a player. However, I’m not a player and so hope he’s out!

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
Honestly I hope he’s out. As a fan, I want the best probability of my team winning. Not wishing ill will or anything along those lines, rather not disappointed if he’s out. Now as a player, I could understand they want to beat the other team at their best. I get that completely from a competitive standpoint and would actually expect that from a player. However, I’m not a player and so hope he’s out!
I understand this. I'm one of the people who wants to see Purdue beat them at their best. I think it builds confidence and I don't want the NCAA committee having a mental asterisk next to this game when they are considering Purdue's top wins.

Of course I would rather have that problem than to see the committee consider the loss. But I think Purdue can beat anyone, so bring it.

Reactions: Boilermb and DrEss
I honestly don't think it makes much of a difference if he's out there or not. Gillis and Furst match up pretty well with him and I don't think he's ever really lived up to the hype. Obviously it hurts their depth...

I understand this. I'm one of the people who wants to see Purdue beat them at their best. I think it builds confidence and I don't want the NCAA committee having a mental asterisk next to this game when they are considering Purdue's top wins.

Of course I would rather have that problem than to see the committee consider the loss. But I think Purdue can beat anyone, so bring it.
I guess that’s the point I’m trying to make. I would much rather take a win with a supposed asterisk. No one is gonna challenge or dissect wins at the end of the year..:wins build confidence as well.

ADVERTISEMENT