ADVERTISEMENT

Malik Decision

Doesn’t hate the school or coach, just wasn’t happy with how he was used I’d guess.

I just lay it out for you to play it out

I don't think this tweet indicates anything significant about his opinion of the school or staff. He has committed to playing there, so make the best of it, I guess,
Uhhh he posted this today. JJJ is no longer an MSU player or commit, he's in the NBA. If he wanted to, he could never say a word or reference MSU again.

Uhhh he posted this today. JJJ is no longer an MSU player or commit, he's in the NBA. If he wanted to, he could never say a word or reference MSU again.

Which would be admitting he made a mistake, and MSU absolutely was a mistake for him. Used improperly and MSU drastically underachieved last year with that talent. Cost Bridges a balls ton of money in the process.

JJJ was a top 5 pick wherever he went, MSU did nothing for him or his game. They did get him some quality bench time on national TV in crunch time though.

His comments are out there are these small gestures are just enough to appease the fans. Meanwhile Biggie has been very vocal about Purdue and their fans and everything they continue to do for him. Give me Biggie all day every day. Showing up because Izzo asked him to and saying a few nice words is fine, but it looks and sounds fake. That’s why he is regularly called out on it.

JJJ had foul issues at MSU for his 1 year and also in the NBA.
THat is why his minutes were limited...pure and simple.

How come you dont use Bret Forbes,Draymond Green and D Valentine as examples of development since they included a MAC transfer and 2 top 75 players. Me thinks they were happy with Izzo. LOL

Huh?

JJJ had foul issues at MSU for his 1 year and also in the NBA.
THat is why his minutes were limited...pure and simple.

How come you dont use Bret Forbes,Draymond Green and D Valentine as examples of development since they included a MAC transfer and 2 top 75 players. Me thinks they were happy with Izzo. LOL

Huh?
Me thinks I don't care. The discussion is done and most have lost interest. However, if you need to, keep right on posting here. We don't mind really.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT