ADVERTISEMENT

Malik Decision

Better a miserable fan than a fan of two lying scumbag coaches and a supporter of a university with the disgusting culture of MSU.

giphy.gif

I do love the fans of the second worst academic school in our conference who can't afford their own board showing up every time we discuss the moral depravity of their school. It is an interesting dichotomy.

Reactions: Knights2715
And when it's done with a clean program, it truly does mean something.
Can’t state anything factual so you make stuff up. Funny how nothing in alll the probes by fbi and audio conversations have anything on Izzo or MSU, but they are dirty? Guess if it helps you sleep at night?

Can’t state anything factual so you make stuff up. Funny how nothing in alll the probes by fbi and audio conversations have anything on Izzo or MSU, but they are dirty? Guess if it helps you sleep at night?

Did I mention M$U? But since you brought it up, then yes I do think M$U/Izzo is dirty. Sorry.

Reactions: BoilerGal74
Oh wow! Holy shit, It took only a few minutes for the MSU PC Police to arrive. I didn't even flash the Izzo symbol in the sky with my flashlight before you guys got back to us.

Tell me, do you MSU boys monitor all the different rivals boards?

Oh no actually I think this was my 2nd time ever on here, other time years ago I believe,and years a but hey thanks for the welcome :rolleyes:
Oh wow! Holy shit, It took only a few minutes for the MSU PC Police to arrive. I didn't even flash the Izzo symbol in the sky with my flashlight before you guys got back to us.

Tell me, do you MSU boys monitor all the different rivals boards?

I've only been on a couple, but can't remember the last time since it's been that long, but just heard some rumors, and thought I'd check it out.
Thanks for the welcome though lol :rolleyes:

MH seems like a amazing young man from a solid family and understands that god, family, team and university are important for his future.

Purdue has them all and that is why I feel he will be a Boilermaker.

MSU has a black eye now and forever and Izzo won't be there long in my opinion and that is why MH is smart enough to choose Purdue.

Boiler Up.

Not really hard to argue at all. In fact, it's the best argument in the world. Why do you think his guardian convinced him it was the best place? Easy answer. Because it was.

I'm more inclined to believe he chose MSU because he couldn't see through the slick sales pitch. His guardian saw it, though.

Hey, as someone in sales myself, if a slick sales pitch is what it takes to get the job done and a contract signed, then that's what you do. Now, I didn't say lie, cheat, pay. There's a difference between cheating and slicking something up. There's just a lot of different ways an opportunity can be presented. Some my do it with more flash and that's what gets peoples attention.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
Hey, as someone in sales myself, if a slick sales pitch is what it takes to get the job done and a contract signed, then that's what you do. Now, I didn't say lie, cheat, pay. There's a difference between cheating and slicking something up. There's just a lot of different ways an opportunity can be presented. Some my do it with more flash and that's what gets peoples attention.
You make a good point. One thing that helps with slick presentations is results. I’m not degrading back to back sweet 16 runs, 30 win season, Big Ten Title or All Americans but a FF or NC looks much better in comparison.

I said it before that Painter is young and he will continue to grow but he has to bring in the right staff to help him close.

And the Eagles would have loved to have had Carsen Wentz last year to make the Super Bowl....oh wait.
We can’t very well make fun of IU fans for constantly bringing up the Alan Henderson and Scott may injuries, but then want to use our own injuries as excuses.

Every team, in every sport, at every level, has injuries, and the people in charge of the team/club/program are responsible for creating enough opportunities to statistically overcome your occasional injury.

We can’t very well make fun of IU fans for constantly bringing up the Alan Henderson and Scott may injuries, but then want to use our own injuries as excuses.

Every team, in every sport, at every level, has injuries, and the people in charge of the team/club/program are responsible for creating enough opportunities to statistically overcome your occasional injury.

Frankly, I've never seen/heard IU fans bring up those injuries.

What's more, I wouldn't use a few Purdue fans making fun of IU fans as a way to silence all Purdue fans. Unless they're the same fans. If not, bringing it up is irrelevant.

Hey ya’ll, I enjoy reading your board. One thing, I kept reading you guys say Jaren Jackson regrets going to MSU. That actually couldn’t be farther from the truth. He loves State and he and both his parents are helping recruit guys like Keion Brooks, Jackson-Davis, and Isaiah Stewart. Figured you might want the facts. If not, I totally get it. Recruiting is an emotional game. Good luck this year.

What's more, I wouldn't use a few Purdue fans making fun of IU fans as a way to silence all Purdue fans. Unless they're the same fans. If not, bringing it up is irrelevant.
Well I certainly have.

Either way, injuries are not an excuse over a long period of time.

I most definately think Indiana had the best team in the nation during the May & Henderson injuries. I also think that Purdue had the best team in College Basketball when Hummel went down at Minnesota...

Reactions: PU pit bull
Given that a well-known IU person has been claiming this for weeks (who knows the kid well and his trainer) is very unsurprising.

As many know, this is only news to those who refused or didn't want to listen to what the kid had been saying privately.

Do I wish him well at MSU....No. I don't want him to get injured or anything but I hope his time at MSU sucks, his team sucks and he deeply regrets his decision.
Sour grapes. Yep.
Somebody once said that if you're not a sore loser, then you didn't care that much about winning in the first place.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT