ADVERTISEMENT

LUUUV the day for football games!

Tommaker

Senior
Dec 11, 2002
Plus a potential "upset" B-Ball game with Connecticut and X. Streaming, but can switch from game to game by going from the firestick to broadcast. Observations so far:

Iowa is consistently good, but I don't think I could watch that kind of football all season, winning or not.
Alabama is playing K-State like they shouldn't be there and at a better bowl......hmmm, sounds strangely familiar.
Go BT!!!

Alabama is playing without 10-12 players who decided to enter the portal

Alabama is playing without 10-12 players who decided to enter the portal
that's the game I'm watching, not watching the Iowa game, don't want to get drowsy in the afternoon. Kentucky must have alot of guys out, they get all these 4 star recruits maybe not much of a football IQ

that's the game I'm watching, not watching the Iowa game, don't want to get drowsy in the afternoon. Kentucky must have alot of guys out, they get all these 4 star recruits maybe not much of a football IQ

Big shocker - Iowa has a defensive score.....up 21-0 on Kentucky early in the 3rd Q.

A new bowl record is in the making! Iowa and UK have punted the ball 10 times and Iowa has a 3rd and 8 and is likely to punt on their next down.

My wife is watching some opera about Cinderella where the prince is being portrayed by a woman!

Update: uk and Iowa now have 15 punts, but we still have one quarter left! The record books will be shattered

Instead of going for the record, uk went for it on 4th down but didn’t make it! They should have punted!

That Iowa vs Kentucky tilt is a real snoozer.Glad I didnt buy a ticket for that one.

Game update 17 punts and counting! I wonder what the halftime entertainment was. Somebody is going to have to wake up whoever is left in the stands when the game ends

• Wow
Reactions: Tommaker
I can’t believe it . Two more chances to punt but they went for it and didn’t make it. That’s at least 4 times they went for it and didn’t make it

The suspense! It’s 4th and 15 with less than a minute left. What will they do?

Game over! 18 punts and 4 times turned it over on downs while going for it!

Michigan with a classic start to give up control of the game early. Huge run to get into the red zone then run a gadget play on 4th and goal from the two, which TCU totally snuffed out. Next possession - McCarthy throws an interception for a TD on a sideline route. TCU has just scored again to go up 14-0. Plenty of time left, but this could be very interesting.....TCU is certainly the underdog, but they are better than most people give them credit for - let's see how the Wolverines respond.

Michigan has given away at least 14 points. Typically a team that gives away points early usually ends up losing . A lot of missed opportunities!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT