ADVERTISEMENT

Lunardi's Bracket

Do Dah Day

All-American
Nov 8, 2015
Boring day, so I took a look at Lunardi's latest bracket. We're a 5 playing SD State, then Arizona as a 4, then Villanova as a 1 - or the winner of the 8/9 between Tx Tech and Florida. I would take that in a heartbeat.

IU is a 5 playing Valpo first. I would not want that matchup. Then Kentucky as a 4 (That would be on primetime!), then Kansas as a 1, or 8/9 Wichita St/Michigan. I'll take our bracket in a heartbeat (again).

Reactions: GregJM24 and BBG
Most years all I hope for is to be in the bottom half of bracket, away from the 1 seed. This year I'm not even afraid of them.

I think Kansas and Oklahoma might be the best teams in the country, so I'd rather not be in their half of the bracket, but really I think this team can beat anyone if they are hitting their shots.

Most years all I hope for is to be in the bottom half of bracket, away from the 1 seed. This year I'm not even afraid of them.

I think Kansas and Oklahoma might be the best teams in the country, so I'd rather not be in their half of the bracket, but really I think this team can beat anyone if they are hitting their shots.
I agree with this thinking. On the other hand, we all know that it takes luck in the draw to go as far as possible. This can have as much to do with matchups as seedings. (the infamous 5/12) Especially true this year when there is so much parity. I want to be as far from Virginia as we can get and don't want Monmouth. Of course, there are others, but those matchups don't look good.

We'll be a tough match as the 2nd game in a week. Hard to prepare for us if you're not a B1G team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT