ADVERTISEMENT

LSU -6.5

how the hell can one bet on these games when you don't know who's on what team from day to day
Valid. My shop only has the semi-finals and the Tulane-USC game up at the moment. And from the -2.5 line on that game I'm guessing Caleb Williams has already been ruled out or is opting out.

Valid. My shop only has the semi-finals and the Tulane-USC game up at the moment. And from the -2.5 line on that game I'm guessing Caleb Williams has already been ruled out or is opting out.
Wonder if Williams has given any thought to opting out of the 2023 season. It’s ridiculous he can’t go to the NFL now. He’d most likely be the top pick in this draft.

Sounds workable. LSU has some very good wins and just one bad loss. This game will be a challenge for Purdue.

If AOC would decide not to play, who would we go with Burton or give Alaimo or Allen a chance?

I would hope that it would be the younger guys. If it would be Burton, I am not even sure we would have 100 yards passing against their defense.

Sounds like LSU will have a bunch of guys sitting out as well. Might be a battle of what's left at Purdue against LSU back ups.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
I can never keep this straight... does LSU -6.5 mean Purdue to win by 6.5?

one wr Bech declared for the portal today
Saw that this evening when I got home. Had a much better season in '21 than '22. Hurt a good bit of the season. He will be a contributor wherever he goes. Outstanding young man.

Also today was a CB that hadn't seen the field in the two years in BR.

ADVERTISEMENT