ADVERTISEMENT

looks like iu will land mcgumba

as a betting man if yu ever win money on the ky derby you are just lucky not good , most random thing in the world to bet on

top 10 recroit who decommited from duke when flipkowski came back, probably got a decent nil deal from kilroys
Unlikely outcome, Kansas is a suitor as well. Will the mercenary strategy work? I doubt it. Will he seek to buy the last ticket on the Titanic? Good luck with that.

Reactions: Schnelk
IU makes sense for him, likely be the man there, 1 and done player most likely.
I don't feel his position for IU moves the needle much. They had a more complete team last year and it created 1 win in the tourney. I would take a TJD, Race and a 1 and done PG vs X coming off an injury and potentially 2 bigs that haven't done anything at the collegiate level.

• Haha
Reactions: Ikegoiu and mathboy
I don't feel his position for IU moves the needle much. They had a more complete team last year and it created 1 win in the tourney. I would take a TJD, Race and a 1 and done PG vs X coming off an injury and potentially 2 bigs that haven't done anything at the collegiate level.
He makes sense for them, however, if he’s a 1 and done not sure it helps them. IU needs shooters, they look like a mid level Big Ten team to me.

He makes sense for them, however, if he’s a 1 and done not sure it helps them. IU needs shooters, they look like a mid level Big Ten team to me.
I think he’s 60/40 for Kansas. He’s a five star because he’s a shooter though. Ware has potential to be a stretch shooter too. Proven catch and shoot guys? A big hole currently for IU.

Can you please explain why it is necessary to post a picture of IU graduates on this board? I see no reason to do so other than to be argumentative. It is irrelevant to this board and the discussion in which you posted it. While I am glad that the young men pictured completed their education I fail to see why this matters here.

Can you please explain why it is necessary to post a picture of IU graduates on this board? I see no reason to do so other than to be argumentative. It is irrelevant to this board and the discussion in which you posted it. While I am glad that the young men pictured completed their education I fail to see why this matters here.
It is a shame the robes cover up the clown pants.

• Haha
Reactions: Schnelk and tenwest
Agreed, I don’t care but no doubt, it’s meant to stir the pot.

McGumbo sounds like the next in a long line of menu failures coming soon to a McDonalds close to you, and you, and .... to be served by all those IU grads and fans.

Reactions: Murv 3 and Schnelk
I pulled it. Showing a picture of the “team cancer” from this weekend.

I pulled it. Showing a picture of the “team cancer” from this weekend.
His academic performance is irrelevant to his play on the team. There are many that have successfully completed their academic programs that are awful people. In any case, it is meaningless to this board and proves absolutely nothing. It does not deserve posting here.

It’s definitely not. I’m betting he’s Louisville bound. Kurt is high. Louisville was in the drivers seat all along. People will say Kansas but Not so sure.

Is this an Adidas thing? All three of them are Adidas school, and IIRC, they were also the finalists of Romeo Langford.

Louisville next weekend???I'm not sure it's a done deal.
yeah, may have jumped the gun, was ready to commit but UofL is coming in with more money , he decomitted from Duke because worried wouldn't earn enough playing time. now his agent is pushing him to Louisville for more money. probably not a big loss, do we need prima dona , just worried about his own stats.

yeah, may have jumped the gun, was ready to commit but UofL is coming in with more money , he decomitted from Duke because worried wouldn't earn enough playing time. now his agent is pushing him to Louisville for more money. probably not a big loss, do we need prima dona , just worried about his own stats.
Maybe he realized he would have to wear clown pants, and didn't want to give up his dignity.

My guess he goes to IU, he wants to be a one and done, at IU he’ll be the man.
IU makes more sense. The star power at Kansas he might not want to share.

IU could have one of the most athletic front lines in America...that almost made me want to puke.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT