ADVERTISEMENT

LMAO… little brother storming court

That's funny how you talk about are you being a little brother but to my knowledge you guys have never actually won anything that mattered right I mean I mean national championships you got or is mine be old but we still have them so what do you guys have besides fat ugly chicks

That's funny how you talk about are you being a little brother but to my knowledge you guys have never actually won anything that mattered right I mean I mean national championships you got or is mine be old but we still have them so what do you guys have besides fat ugly chicks
FoKaqrLWYAU-zTG

Oh good, since we don't have a thread about being butthurt with the court storming....
I don't have a problem with them storming the court. If you beat Purdue and that results in storming the court, words are not needed to describe things. It is pretty obvious. I also seem to recall one time Purdue stormed the court. Its been about three decades ago, but still...I think it was when IU beat Purdue at home by 40+ points and then Woody and Craig beat IU at home. A 40 some plus turnaround was huge, but do think that students rushed the floor then. I also remember the Purdue 3-pete which I think was the year that Purdue met at half court at IU after the game for a few that had the cheerleaders in protest.

Reactions: MetMyWifeAtHarrys
I don't have a problem with them storming the court. If you beat Purdue and that results in storming the court, words are not needed to describe things. It is pretty obvious. I also seem to recall one time Purdue stormed the court. Its been about three decades ago, but still...I think it was when IU beat Purdue at home by 40+ points and then Woody and Craig beat IU at home. A 40 some plus turnaround was huge, but do think that students rushed the floor then. I also remember the Purdue 3-pete which I think was the year that Purdue met at half court at IU after the game for a few that had the cheerleaders in protest.
My point was mainly that there was already a threat about the same 'issue" but folks are so mad they cannot rationally read before mashing the keyboard.

My point was mainly that there was already a threat about the same 'issue" but folks are so mad they cannot rationally read before mashing the keyboard.
duplicate threads happen from time to time on good news as well. People want to express their feelings or thoughts when something good or bad happens...many times not searching all the threads. This time it was about IU storming the court and the reality is that it is quite complimentary to Purdue. It was the IU students that were at risk with falling debris...whatever that risk was???

What?! Do you know how to type? You probably weren’t even born when IU was relevant.

Reactions: Schnelk
We got a Big 10 championship team , what u got?

Reactions: z_one
Purdue has never been relevant. Gotta win a ncaa title to get a seat at the big boy table.
Your seat is broken down, 40 years old. No one considers IU a big boy in CBB anymore, we have beat you 13 out of the last 16 times we have played you and that will be 14 out of 17 in a month, go away and be happy you had a little relevance yesterday.

Your seat is broken down, 40 years old. No one considers IU a big boy in CBB anymore, we have beat you 13 out of the last 16 times we have played you and that will be 14 out of 17 in a month, go away and be happy you had a little relevance yesterday.
Purdue has never been relevant for sports. Just check how many ncaa titles the university has won in all its sports combined. Great academic school. Not a sports school.

You aren’t number 1 anymore. Enjoy the classic boiler choke job coming. It happens every year. It’s cute you guys think you have a legit contender this year. Heck even the cubs won a title. Purdue are one of the biggest losers in all of basketball. You almost have to try not to win a ncaa championship being a major university located in a massive basketball hotbed. Can’t wait to see the incoming meltdown. Enjoy your china led team.
IU can’t choke because IU is never good enough to choke

That was almost coherent. It's Indinia comes to mind.

Reactions: Schnelk
Purdue has never been relevant for sports. Just check how many ncaa titles the university has won in all its sports combined. Great academic school. Not a sports school.
Yet they dominate IU. Do you realize what you said.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT