ADVERTISEMENT

Llewellyn article - Sounds promising

It sounded positive, but we will see what happens. We have seen several times where an article seems to be favor us in tone, and they verbal someplace else. We do offer the chance of early playing time.

Ya I read that too. I think lutz has been recruiting him hard and Painter made him a priority. More of a true PG with decent size. A class of Llewellyn, Embery, THT, and Williams would be my dream class at this point. Then get Jackson-Davis for the '19 class to add a rim protector. Dowuana would be great as well, but Jackson-Davis would be worth the miss. The four I mentioned, Eastern, Wheeler, Carsen, Jackson-Davis. Those are the pieces you that can win a national championship if everybody stays on four years.

Reactions: BoilerBulldog
Ya I read that too. I think lutz has been recruiting him hard and Painter made him a priority. More of a true PG with decent size. A class of Llewellyn, Embery, THT, and Williams would be my dream class at this point. Then get Jackson-Davis for the '19 class to add a rim protector. Dowuana would be great as well, but Jackson-Davis would be worth the miss. The four I mentioned, Eastern, Wheeler, Carsen, Jackson-Davis. Those are the pieces you that can win a national championship if everybody stays on four years.
Not a Hunter fan?

Not a Hunter fan?

I like Hunter and I think Painter likes Hunter too. Long guard that can go get a bucket. There is just a toughness about LL and Embery that I really like. Doesn't mean I think Hunter is a bad player. Same with Henry. Getting those two would be great, I just have a preference.

Been there, done that, been burned before. It ain't over 'til it's over. I'll wait for the fat lady to sing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT