ADVERTISEMENT

Little things . . .

Do Dah Day

All-American
Nov 8, 2015
In a year that we are recruiting damned major players,
1. we are playing AWESOME!
2. All our Bigs are showing great improvement.
3. Most of our guards are set-up for good shots and open drives and overall show Paint lets them PLAY!
4. The Paint Crew does not care who we are playing. Thery just BRING IT. Mackey rocks every game.
5. Freshmen are playing a lot of minutes.
6. Red shirts are playing great and a lot.

Last edited:
He's been better than I anticipated and I've been watching him for a couple of years. I thought he was just too skinny to play big minutes but he's proving to be pretty damn resilient and stronger than he looks.

Reactions: bonefish1
He's been better than I anticipated and I've been watching him for a couple of years. I thought he was just too skinny to play big minutes but he's proving to be pretty damn resilient and stronger than he looks.
He has the kind of outside stroke that looks good leaving his hand. Surprised when it doesn't go in.

In other words, not televised
No, it's televised you just have to have a BTN + subscription to get it. No different than next year when you will need a Peacock subscription to get some PU games. Bitch, moan, it doesn't make any difference. Just like you used to be able to wiggle the rabbit ears to get Bob Ford and the farm bureau network. Then along came those damn cable companies with their ESPN. Then the B1G network came along and we had another decision to make. Then it was Fox and FS1 and FS2......

I get it, I don't pay for the BTN+ because I decided there wasn't enough content that I was interested in. But to say a game isn't televised is not true. You just choose not to pay to get it. Just like some decided not to get ESPN, B1G Network or FS1. I'm hoping not too many games are on Peacock next year. I don't know if I can slip another streaming bill past the better half!!

Reactions: BoilerAndy
No, it's televised you just have to have a BTN + subscription to get it. No different than next year when you will need a Peacock subscription to get some PU games. Bitch, moan, it doesn't make any difference. Just like you used to be able to wiggle the rabbit ears to get Bob Ford and the farm bureau network. Then along came those damn cable companies with their ESPN. Then the B1G network came along and we had another decision to make. Then it was Fox and FS1 and FS2......

I get it, I don't pay for the BTN+ because I decided there wasn't enough content that I was interested in. But to say a game isn't televised is not true. You just choose not to pay to get it. Just like some decided not to get ESPN, B1G Network or FS1. I'm hoping not too many games are on Peacock next year. I don't know if I can slip another streaming bill past the better half!!
So they are using the frog-in-a-pan-of-water-on-the-stovetop method. Before you know it, you are boiling.

Reactions: Do Dah Day

OK ... for me and you with the better half --- not televised

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT