ADVERTISEMENT

Linkin

Summy1

Junior
Jun 17, 2015
Has anyone here used Linkin? Is this a good tool to use for finding a job? Any help will be great.

LinkEDIn?

I'm on it for future networking. It's widely used, so I am on it for future job searches, but not counting on it to actually find me a job. Can't hurt.

Has anyone here used Linkin? Is this a good tool to use for finding a job? Any help will be great.
Yeah it's a good tool that I highly recommend using. It's a good way to stay in contact with people you've worked with that you may otherwise fall out of touch with, which is obviously a great way to get your foot in the door.

But equally as important is how many companies post jobs on LinkedIn, and the simplicity of applying for those jobs once you've groomed your LinkedIn profile. Also recruiters can find and contact you through LinkedIn. Both of these options have directly led to me finding new gigs.

Reactions: Summy1
I am pretty open but mainly administrative. Networking is a good thing when finding a job. Thought I should check it out.
I'm on though I'm getting toward the end of ever looking for anything else. I do get Engineering offers about every week, so it's a very good link. And as someone said, it's a great way to stay in touch with old co-workers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT