ADVERTISEMENT

Link for Vball match audio tonight? And other notes

SCOHBoiler82

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2018
CINCINNATI, OH
I don’t see a link like is normally provided on the Purdue Sports page although last night’s link was terrible.

I just noticed that the B1G conference’s only team that came into the tournament unseeded (MN) just swept #6 seed Utah State. Until Purdue plays one of them, I always root for the other conference teams, especially this year when you could have easily justified another team or two if you didn’t have to use the RPI.

Also watched two people debate who is the best freshman of the year. NE’s setter was potentially their pick out of the 4 0r 5 that was mentioned. I was hoping Chloe would be in the group but she wasn’t. After the discussion, one said what about Chloe from Purdue. The other commentator lit up with excitement saying how exciting she and the team are, how powerful she is, and her overspin serve. Very glowing comments that made me wonder why she didn’t make the top group.

Reactions: JeffBoiler
I don’t see a link like is normally provided on the Purdue Sports page although last night’s link was terrible.

I just noticed that the B1G conference’s only team that came into the tournament unseeded (MN) just swept #6 seed Utah State. Until Purdue plays one of them, I always root for the other conference teams, especially this year when you could have easily justified another team or two if you didn’t have to use the RPI.

Also watched two people debate who is the best freshman of the year. NE’s setter was potentially their pick out of the 4 0r 5 that was mentioned. I was hoping Chloe would be in the group but she wasn’t. After the discussion, one said what about Chloe from Purdue. The other commentator lit up with excitement saying how exciting she and the team are, how powerful she is, and her overspin serve. Very glowing comments that made me wonder why she didn’t make the top group.

Sorry I didn’t see your post earlier - I always listen on WSHY 104.3 FM out of Lafayette. The link on the Purdue sports site is cantankerous and frustrating and I hate it.
I found this other way much more reliable. Just google and and click on “Listen Live” — bonus the last 2 days has been that Kyle Shondell has been on the call with Grace Cleveland doing color. They are a nice improvement over the guy and gal who’ve done it all season.

Reactions: Boilermb
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT