ADVERTISEMENT

Lindsey Corsaro released from LOI to Kentucky

TC4THREE

All-American
Mar 20, 2002
Per Kyle Neddenriep tweet. Wonder where she is headed.

Last edited:
Well that's interesting. Can't find much out there, but an account purporting to have something to do with Notre Dame WBB contends that ND won't be a player. So the question is, who is?

She only visited Kentucky prior to committing, so no help there.

I like a good mystery, and it's been a while since I've allowed myself to get sucked into any WBB recruiting drama...

From what was reported in the Indy Star, it sounds like she's legitimately opening up her options and is still considering UK so it's possible she's doing this with nothing specific in mind. I'd be surprised if she ends up at Kentucky though. When recruits open back up they rarely end up in the same place and something weird is going on at Kentucky this offseason with all the transfers.

Cut her list to 7 per Neddenriep tweet. Baylor, IU, Michigan, Tennessee, Texas, UCLA, and Washington.

Reactions: IABoiler
Bummer. We now return you to your regularly scheduled mediocre recruiting efforts.

I'm getting more concerned each day as I see IU mention with many top recruits and no Purdue. Maybe if they had more visability in their recruiting we would at least know they are putting forth the effort. As it is it looks like we are slowly loosing ground to many of the programs we use to dominate and not putting fort much effort..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT