ADVERTISEMENT

Like how our season has turned around. Enjoying now & giddy for seasons ahead

MilwaukeeBoilerFan

All-American
May 29, 2001
I've heard all the concerns of WR, OL, and RB depth. With Brady Allen and Ryan Browne and WR cupboard won't be bare. Transfer Portal should bring Purdue enough of each out "IF" H.S. with talent don't show up. Pushing lots of points, lots of yardage, lots of receptions should be enough for any young man wanting a crack at the next level to show up for possible transfers, tryouts, and opportunities.

I've heard all the concerns of WR, OL, and RB depth. With Brady Allen and Ryan Browne and WR cupboard won't be bare. Transfer Portal should bring Purdue enough of each out "IF" H.S. with talent don't show up. Pushing lots of points, lots of yardage, lots of receptions should be enough for any young man wanting a crack at the next level to show up for possible transfers, tryouts, and opportunities.
a speedy deep threat would be nice to stretch the field, was hoping for Burkes to be that guy. With this O should be able to get one.

a speedy deep threat would be nice to stretch the field, was hoping for Burkes to be that guy. With this O should be able to get one.
I thought Marcellus Moore was supposed to do that, but he's long gone with never doing anything.

Sounds like they are having some trouble finding the combination of speed, consistent route running, and hands all in the same body

ADVERTISEMENT