ADVERTISEMENT

Liberals in El Paso Start Migrant Bus Service to NYC

Break the law, pay the consequences.
And do you really believe these people aren’t being coached on what to say when a gringo sticks a camera in their face?
What should they be promised? They should be grateful their getting 3 hots n a cot.
They didn’t break any laws, bone. I know that you think any non-white is a criminal, but they were here here legally seeking asylum. You don’t have to remind us of your thoughts on people who don’t look like you with every post.

Reactions: indy35
My nanny is a migrant, so is my landscaper. My son went to a migrant's sons birthday party recently. Great people. I'm inspired by all the stories of volunteers helping migrants, and I'm glad they are being sent to areas with people that want to help them.
People like bone here forget that Republicans had full control of government for two years of the Trump presidency and did nothing about immigration. They like to pretend immigration hasn’t been an ongoing issue since this country was founded. They gloss over that no republicans are currently putting forth any good faith legislation to address anything.

Instead, they gaslight and say they’re all here illegally and are criminals and that the borders are wide open and that apparently these people don’t matter at all.

The chef’s kiss in all of this, of course, is that they will then turn around and ask you if you would house any of them when we all know the doors would be shut tight, double-bolted, blinds drawn and cops called if they were in a similar situation.

They have no problem with what happened at MV. They don’t care that these people were lied to, dumped off to fend entirely for themselves, and are big mad folks helped them. They would rather have seen them suffer. Then they pretend to get mad when the REPUBLICAN Governor calls in the guard, labeling him a RINO, because that’s what you apparently are when you show a modicum of humanity. They also love moving the goalposts and making false equivalencies about what’s going on in border states.

They don’t care that the Florida Governor flew these people out of Texas on the taxpayer dime because apparently taxpayer money is only for some taxpayers and not others, but were fine with millions and millions wasted on recount audits because they can’t accept that Trump lost. There’s truly no shame in these folks.

Last edited:
So the Cubans, Haitians and Central/South Americans let DeSantis or Abbott know when they’re coming?

If these lawn sign virtue signaling libbys want to claim to be sanctuary cities and then cry crocodile tears when they actually have to act, then maybe they’re in the wrong position.
I love this move.
Of course you do. It was only meant to excite those people that are dumb and hateful. Still waiting for you to explain how this was the same thing Biden did. You made the claim, now back it up. Biden didn’t round people up and dump them on a street corner.

JFC almighty You have a nanny and a gardner? You are all fine with '' these people'' as long as they serve you . my lord this may be the most elitist dumbest post I have read on here and we have @BuilderBob6 as an institution. Goddamn did you really post this ?
Wow, somebody was triggered. Thanks for the chuckle snowflake.

I see you didn’t answer any of my questions.

Do you have a clip where they say they were lied to?

here’s my clip of them thanking Desantis. Odd they would thank him if he “lied”….

@pcboiler

I’m still waiting on your reply or are you to busy giving instructions to your migrant workers. BTW, are you paying them a living wage ? ($80,000/yr or more)?

@pcboiler

I’m still waiting on your reply or are you to busy giving instructions to your migrant workers. BTW, are you paying them a living wage ? ($80,000/yr or more)?
$80k a year is ~$41/hour. Are you also a supporter of raising the federal minimum wage?

You asked two questions. Why would some migrants be saying thanks to Desantis? I'd imagine if where they ended up they are being given everything they need, then thanking Desantis makes sense. That's the right attitude to have.

Why doesn't Biden have buses moving migrants? Not Biden's responsibility. Makes sense for the governor's of border states to do it though, in cooperation with the sanctuary cities. And yes, here in sanctuary cities we'll take people in need. I don't know if you heard, but thanks to all the freeloading libs out there there's a labor shortage.

$80k a year is ~$41/hour. Are you also a supporter of raising the federal minimum wage?

You asked two questions. Why would some migrants be saying thanks to Desantis? I'd imagine if where they ended up they are being given everything they need, then thanking Desantis makes sense. That's the right attitude to have.

Why doesn't Biden have buses moving migrants? Not Biden's responsibility. Makes sense for the governor's of border states to do it though, in cooperation with the sanctuary cities. And yes, here in sanctuary cities we'll take people in need. I don't know if you heard, but thanks to all the freeloading libs out there there's a labor shortage.
I’m not a proponent of raising the federal minimum wage (as I’m a proponent of tying minimum wage to cost of living of your area, so yeah, minimum wage in CA should be $25/hr) so if you live in areas were the cost of living exceeds the national average (and it sounds like you do) then why not practice what you preach. You do preach higher minimum wages correct? And you can directly contribute to the welfare of migrants, so why not? There’s no rule that says you can’t pay more than the minimum wage, maybe you should.

BTW, what do you pay your migrants? I assume since your willing to state you employ two, that you would be willing to share how much you pay them. (Hopefully you’re not like the Californians that love to employ migrant workers and love to pay them well below the state requirements, especially if they are undocumented. Gasp.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Indy_Rider
I’m not a proponent of raising the federal minimum wage (as I’m a proponent of tying minimum wage to cost of living of your area, so yeah, minimum wage in CA should be $25/hr) so if you live in areas were the cost of living exceeds the national average (and it sounds like you do) then why not practice what you preach. You do preach higher minimum wages correct? And you can directly contribute to the welfare of migrants, so why not? There’s no rule that says you can’t pay more than the minimum wage, maybe you should.

BTW, what do you pay your migrants? I assume since your willing to state you employ two, that you would be willing to share how much you pay them. (Hopefully you’re not like the Californians that love to employ migrant workers and love to pay them well below the state requirements, especially if they are undocumented. Gasp.)
Minimum wage here is I think $12. We pay our nanny $24/hour, guaranteed 30 hrs a week, paid vacation. Landscaper I pay whatever they charge for the services they provide, which varies.

Minimum wage here is I think $12. We pay our nanny $24/hour, guaranteed 30 hrs a week, paid vacation. Landscaper I pay whatever they charge for the services they provide, which varies.
Good for you. That’s awesome. (Not sarcastic either, especially the vacation. I had a nanny 10 yrs ago and essentially paid the same $18 with a local minimum wage of $8.25 and paid the FICAx2 as well).

I see you didn’t answer any of my questions.

Do you have a clip where they say they were lied to?

here’s my clip of them thanking Desantis. Odd they would thank him if he “lied”….

No, that’s your clip of one reporter from one evil, biased, liberal news media outlet saying it. There’s no interviews with any immigrants that I can see.

My nanny is a migrant, so is my landscaper. My son went to a migrant's sons birthday party recently. Great people. I'm inspired by all the stories of volunteers helping migrants, and I'm glad they are being sent to areas with people that want to help them.
My nanny for 8 years was a Guatemalan immigrant who went through the citizenship process. Took a lot of work. I don’t begrudge people wanting to come to the US, I’m in favor of legal immigration. But if these liberal controlled cities are going to call themselves sanctuary cities, then put up or shut up.

They didn’t break any laws, bone. I know that you think any non-white is a criminal, but they were here here legally seeking asylum. You don’t have to remind us of your thoughts on people who don’t look like you with every post.
Sure they are. Can anyone coming to the US claim asylum?
I’ll ask again, how many are you allowing to live in your home temporarily?

My nanny for 8 years was a Guatemalan immigrant who went through the citizenship process. Took a lot of work. I don’t begrudge people wanting to come to the US, I’m in favor of legal immigration. But if these liberal controlled cities are going to call themselves sanctuary cities, then put up or shut up.
How do you feel about migrants being sent to cities that are NOT sanctuary cities?

Of course you do. It was only meant to excite those people that are dumb and hateful. Still waiting for you to explain how this was the same thing Biden did. You made the claim, now back it up. Biden didn’t round people up and dump them on a street corner.
Who do you feel more sorry for, the 2 plane loads of illegals who got a charter flight to lawn sign country or the 59 who cooked in the back of a semi trying to cross the border?

I’m sure MV was just chosen at random.
I mean, I'm anticipating the goalposts to soon be shifted to "well, but MA is a sanctuary state," even though it only is inasmuch as the state Supreme Court said law enforcement can't arrest people for immigration status alone. The state has not declared itself a sanctuary, as far as I can tell. Regardless, though, it appears MA has 8 ACTUAL sanctuary cities that could've been chosen, but none of them are on Martha's Vineyard.

And I don't think it was chosen at random. I think it was chosen because: 1. it's in a blue state (duh); and 2. it's a small island that they knew wouldn't have the resources to handle it. Notice how the message has shifted to "MV deported them!!!!!!" when they were simply moved to a place on the mainland that can actually take care of them.

I'd be interested also to hear from our Republican friends what they think about the notion that these folks were, apparently, scheduled for immigration court hearings thousands of miles away from Martha's Vineyard, some as early as Monday. I'd love to get some verification of whether this story is true or not; but, if it is, I'd be curious what the justification is for scheduling someone's hearing in, say, Denver, and then sending them to MV with no resources to actually get to Denver. I can't come up with anything other than, "hey, this'll make them miss their hearing date so they'll necessarily get deported," but I'll admit I may be having a failure of imagination. Maybe there's a good reason to do this that I'm not aware of.

Last edited:
I mean, I'm anticipating the goalposts to soon be shifted to "well, but MA is a sanctuary state," even though it only is inasmuch as the state Supreme Court said law enforcement can't arrest people for immigration status alone. The state has not declared itself a sanctuary, as far as I can tell. Regardless, though, it appears MA has 8 ACTUAL sanctuary cities that could've been chosen, but none of them are on Martha's Vineyard.

And I don't think it was chosen at random. I think it was chosen because: 1. it's in a blue state (duh); and 2. it's a small island that they knew wouldn't have the resources to handle it. Notice how the message has shifted to "MV deported them!!!!!!" when they were simply moved to a place on the mainland that can actually take care of them.

I'd be interested also to hear from our Republican friends what they think about the notion that these folks were, apparently, scheduled for immigration court hearings thousands of miles away from Martha's Vineyard, some as early as Monday. I'd love to get some verification of whether this story is true or not; but, if it is, I'd be curious what the justification is for scheduling someone's hearing in, say, Denver, and then sending them to MV with no resources to actually get to Denver. I can't come up with anything other than, "hey, this'll make them miss their hearing date so they'll necessarily get deported," but I'll admit I may be having a failure of imagination. Maybe there's a good reason to do this that I'm not aware of.

This is my favorite excuse.

MV is just a little ol' island, we can't handle 48 illegals....... we bussed them to a military base in 24 hours.

But F U del Rio, you have to take 3000 a day.

Reactions: bonefish1
Sure they are. Can anyone coming to the US claim asylum?
I’ll ask again, how many are you allowing to live in your home temporarily?
Like I said earlier, typical response. If DeSantis were to dump a bunch of humans here in Indy I’d gladly take them in, bone. This of course has zero to do with what he did in Martha’s Vineyard but since all you can do is whataboutism and goal post moving because that’s the mark of a shitty human, which you are (and are proud of) but I would happily help. You on the other hand would no doubt be like that fat while couple in Missouri waving your guns at them. I mean aren’t you in charge of hiring people? Surely you’d hire some of these refugees right? Well I mean if they were white of course.

Yea, I was obviously being sarcastic. The poster and others here don’t really care about the details, like whether it’s true MA is a sanctuary city or not.
They care about owning the libs, just as DeSantis planned it. He used MA because it’s the home of wealthy liberals……knowing it would generate maximum delight among those whose vote he needs.
It’s yet another example of him capitalizing on the outrage de jour. Abbott did it first and Ron saw how well it was working and wanted to get a piece of it, with a new twist.
He’s not interested in SOLVING the immigration problem……..just wants to take advantage of it for political purposes. These human beings are just a pawn to exploit. It worked. He’s really good at it.

MV is just a little ol' island, we can't handle 48 illegals....... we bussed them to a military base in 24 hours.
They DID handle them, but that's different than whether sleeping in a church is the right place for them long-term. And, did MV bus them out, kicking them out of their town as the narrative you seem to be supporting suggests? Or was it the state of Massachusetts moving them? Did Massachusetts kick them out of the state or did they keep them and merely take them to a facility that can take care of them? Do you suppose if Florida had said, "hey MA, we're sending these people your way," that maybe MA would've prepared to receive them at the very place where they are now, or somewhere similar?

Also, if they're asylum seekers, they're not illegals, because seeking asylum is legal in both international and US law, but don't let that stand in the way of your attempts to demonize people who had the audacity to be born in a country other than the US.
No one is saying that border states don't face a challenge. But border states get a lot of federal funding for this very issue. I'm guessing MA doesn't get much, by comparison.

Last edited:
No, that’s your clip of one reporter from one evil, biased, liberal news media outlet saying it. There’s no interviews with any immigrants that I can see.
There are other clips where the reporter is interviewing the migrants.

They DID handle them, but that's different than whether sleeping in a church is the right place for them long-term. And, did MV bus them out, kicking them out of their town as the narrative you seem to be supporting suggests? Or was it the state of Massachusetts moving them? Did Massachusetts kick them out of the state or did they keep them and merely take them to a facility that can take care of them? Do you suppose if Florida had said, "hey MA, we're sending these people your way," that maybe MA would've prepared to receive them at the very place where they are now, or somewhere similar?

Also, if they're asylum seekers, they're not illegals, because seeking asylum is legal in both international and US law, but don't let that stand in the way of your attempts to demonize people who had the audacity to be born in a country other than the US.

No one is saying that border states don't face a challenge. But border states get a lot of federal funding for this very issue. I'm guessing MA doesn't get much, by comparison.
I would love to know your daily news sources. You realize that the Biden administration flew 900 flights throughout the country and DID NOT inform the local authorities. They were landing at 4 am while airports were closed and not informing local law enforcement. So MA got 50 they didnt know about? Florida got thousands. One posed as a minor and murdered a Floridian who took him in.

Small rural communities around the country were getting a couple hundred to a couple thousand and being required to house and feed and educate them. But they don't have the juice of MV and can get the national guard to move them. Get a clue to 'what's happening outside your progressive bubble.

And no. These border towns are not getting federal funding for the 2 million plus that are destroying their communities. I've been to the border in a Federal capacity. Have You. And to hear you and others blab about some world of unicorns and bubble gum. It's a f'ing warzone. And it is 1000x worse then when I was there. Awesome how we are now the center of international human trafficking

Oh and i know you are big on bail reform because the violent felon doesn't get released to your block but here's another unintended consequence of your lawn sign: https://cwbchicago.com/2022/09/38-g...-one-of-illinois-most-serious-gun-crimes.html

People like bone here forget that Republicans had full control of government for two years of the Trump presidency and did nothing about immigration. They like to pretend immigration hasn’t been an ongoing issue since this country was founded. They gloss over that no republicans are currently putting forth any good faith legislation to address anything.

Instead, they gaslight and say they’re all here illegally and are criminals and that the borders are wide open and that apparently these people don’t matter at all.

The chef’s kiss in all of this, of course, is that they will then turn around and ask you if you would house any of them when we all know the doors would be shut tight, double-bolted, blinds drawn and cops called if they were in a similar situation.

They have no problem with what happened at MV. They don’t care that these people were lied to, dumped off to fend entirely for themselves, and are big mad folks helped them. They would rather have seen them suffer. Then they pretend to get mad when the REPUBLICAN Governor calls in the guard, labeling him a RINO, because that’s what you apparently are when you show a modicum of humanity. They also love moving the goalposts and making false equivalencies about what’s going on in border states.

They don’t care that the Florida Governor flew these people out of Texas on the taxpayer dime because apparently taxpayer money is only for some taxpayers and not others, but were fine with millions and millions wasted on recount audits because they can’t accept that Trump lost. There’s truly no shame in these folks.
Did nothing about immigration? You live in a cave? You can't remember the wall that Lyin' Joe stopped building?

Reactions: bonefish1
Did nothing about immigration? You live in a cave? You can't remember the wall that Lyin' Joe stopped building?
Your guy promised a wall. Promised Mexico would pay for it. He got neither done. A wall isn’t policy, fyi.

Not to mention, wtf is a wall going to do? Gr8 is right, you’re a humongous dumbass, twin.

If the federal government is unwilling to stop the flow of illegal border crossings why is it the responsibility of Texas, Arizona, and Florida as states to provide for the care of said illegals?

I would love to know your daily news sources. You realize that the Biden administration flew 900 flights throughout the country and DID NOT inform the local authorities. They were landing at 4 am while airports were closed and not informing local law enforcement. So MA got 50 they didnt know about? Florida got thousands. One posed as a minor and murdered a Floridian who took him in.
What does this have to do with what Desantis did? Also, same for your sources, because the Biden administration, as near as I can tell, is not secretly flying migrants all over the country, and moving migrants around is routine, standard procedure and was during the Trump admin, too. Maybe check YOUR sources?
Small rural communities around the country were getting a couple hundred to a couple thousand and being required to house and feed and educate them.
Until they get moved somewhere, right? Isn't that what you said is happening in your first paragraph?
But they don't have the juice of MV and can get the national guard to move them. Get a clue to 'what's happening outside your progressive bubble.
MV doesn't control the national guard. If the MA governor can call the national guard to help, can't Abbot do the same with the TX national guard? Why would you ever think that the national guard could only be called for a place like MV?
And no. These border towns are not getting federal funding for the 2 million plus that are destroying their communities.
I said border states, not towns. But, I mean, the federal government funds the immigration system, primarily, no? And most of that activity takes place in border states, no? So what are you even talking about?
I've been to the border in a Federal capacity. Have You. And to hear you and others blab about some world of unicorns and bubble gum.
Did I ever say anything of the sort?
It's a f'ing warzone. And it is 1000x worse then when I was there. Awesome how we are now the center of international human trafficking
I'd like to see some numbers on that 1000 claim.
Oh and i know you are big on bail reform because the violent felon doesn't get released to your block but here's another unintended consequence of your lawn sign: https://cwbchicago.com/2022/09/38-g...-one-of-illinois-most-serious-gun-crimes.html
What does this have to do with the topic of this thread? But, since you bring it up...

You mean people who are arrested can still commit more crimes even if they had to pay money to be released while awaiting trial? Sure sounded like you guys thought cash bail prevented this kind of thing.

Also, and I’m not saying the statements of fact in this particular story aren’t accurate, but you question me about sources and then come with an anonymous blog with a clear agenda?

Really though, I jumped in here only to comment on the "well if they're going to be sanctuary cities, then they should take them," argument. It seems disingenuous, at least in this one case, given that MV is not a sanctuary city. Though, it seems the state of Massachusetts is taking care of these people, anyway.

Last edited:
If the federal government is unwilling to stop the flow of illegal border crossings why is it the responsibility of Texas, Arizona, and Florida as states to provide for the care of said illegals?
Are they seeking asylum? If so, they are not illegal according to US and international law.

Are they seeking asylum? If so, they are not illegal according to US and international law.
They are illegal. International law requires that asylum seekers stop and are process for asylum in the first country of safe harbor. Somebody from South America or west Africa or Southeast Asia passed through several countries of safe harbor.

But these people are muled by cartels and told to say asylum and then over 95% will never show up for their hearing and will be lost.

Those are the lucky ones. The ones used as a diversion. Others will be sold into sex trafficking or labor. Some often children will be left to die in the desert because they are dead weight.

But you will feel ok because you can point to the “no human is illegal” line on your lawn sign.

What does this have to do with what Desantis did? Also, same for your sources, because the Biden administration, as near as I can tell, is not secretly flying migrants all over the country, and moving migrants around is routine, standard procedure and was during the Trump admin, too. Maybe check YOUR sources?

Until they get moved somewhere, right? Isn't that what you said is happening in your first paragraph?

MV doesn't control the national guard. If the MA governor can call the national guard to help, can't Abbot do the same with the TX national guard? Why would you ever think that the national guard could only be called for a place like MV?

I said border states, not towns. But, I mean, the federal government funds the immigration system, primarily, no? And most of that activity takes place in border states, no? So what are you even talking about?

Did I ever say anything of the sort?

I'd like to see some numbers on that 1000 claim.

What does this have to do with the topic of this thread? But, since you bring it up...

You mean people who are arrested can still commit more crimes even if they had to pay money to be released while awaiting trial? Sure sounded like you guys thought cash bail prevented this kind of thing.

Really though, I jumped in here only to comment on the "well if they're going to be sanctuary cities, then they should take them," argument. It seems disingenuous, at least in this one case, given that MV is not a sanctuary city. Though, it seems the state of Massachusetts is taking care of these people, anyway.
The federal government is not providing funding to house, feed, educate and keep communities safe from the influx of 3 million unknown people. It’s nice to be so glib with other people’s life but just like you support of bail reform you or your family don’t face the consequences. And to you things like this are a “challenge” but hey they get some money

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...eepens-1-000-migrants-left-sleep-streets.html

Reactions: ecouch
They are illegal. International law requires that asylum seekers stop and are process for asylum in the first country of safe harbor. Somebody from South America or west Africa or Southeast Asia passed through several countries of safe harbor.
I doesn't, but even if it did, does US law?

Though, I guess my sources could just be lying to me. I mean, what would the UN Human Rights Council know about international law, amirite?
But these people are muled by cartels and told to say asylum and then over 95% will never show up for their hearing and will be lost.
Well, I can't speak to the methods used by cartels, but your 95% number is just a smidge off.

Those are the lucky ones. The ones used as a diversion. Others will be sold into sex trafficking or labor. Some often children will be left to die in the desert because they are dead weight.
Yes, these are tragic circumstances. Maybe we should inform migrants of their rights in a way that doesn't cause them to fear border patrol and/or deportation such that they understand the legal process for seeking asylum rather than being coerced into accepting a "job" that results in them being trafficked.
But you will feel ok because you can point to the “no human is illegal” line on your lawn sign.
I've never had a lawn sign in my life.

Last edited:
The federal government is not providing funding to house, feed, educate and keep communities safe from the influx of 3 million unknown people.
What were all those stories a year ago then about how much money was being spend to house migrants? And I can guarantee you federal money goes towards education, regardless of country of origin and immigration status of the student. Seems like I remember hearing some folks complaining about that use of tax money, too. I mean, ICE and Border Patrol are federal agencies, right? So, migrants being held at an ICE detention facility are, in fact, being housed and fed with federal dollars.
It’s nice to be so glib with other people’s life but just like you support of bail reform you or your family don’t face the consequences.
How do you know this to be the case? Do you know where I live? Do you think I might only support bail reform in places other than where I am?

Also, enough with the bail reform thing already. As you've already proven in this thread with your article, paying bail doesn't stop people from committing additional crimes while awaiting trial. Perhaps you could propose a different solution that WOULD stop people from committing additional crimes while awaiting trial.
And to you things like this are a “challenge” but hey they get some money
Yup, you got me, I think the fact that Federal money is spent on these issues in those states means everything is just peachy keen.

In reality, all I was saying was that Texas and Florida are states that have the resources for this kind of work (the personnel, the facilities, etc.) -- you know, because those are the places where migrants often arrive? -- and Martha's Vineyard doesn't.
Again with the super-credible sources! As we all know, the Daily Mail is the paragon of responsible journalism and not at all a right-wing tabloid.

But I get it, it's an issue. However, if, indeed, these people are seeking asylum, we are obligated by US law to hear their cases. I suppose you could advocate the "remain in Mexico" policy, but then you're just doing the same thing you're accusing me of and saying "hey, as long as they're not sleeping outside in my country..." But I know you wouldn't do that, right? I mean, given the compassion you are demonstrating for those who might end up being trafficked, I know you wouldn't advocate forcing them to remain in a more dangerous country, with the very cartels you're so worried about.

Anyway, I'm out, but feel free to post some more demonstrably incorrect statements and post some more articles from the world's best news sources. I'm sure some other folks would be happy to continue to poke holes in your arguments.

Last edited:
The federal government is not providing funding to house, feed, educate and keep communities safe from the influx of 3 million unknown people. It’s nice to be so glib with other people’s life but just like you support of bail reform you or your family don’t face the consequences. And to you things like this are a “challenge” but hey they get some money

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...eepens-1-000-migrants-left-sleep-streets.html
just in case some of the replies to you are not humorous enough, this may hit the mark. ;)

MV doesn't have 50 hotels rooms somewhere?
The reality is the rich white libby's in MV didn't want a bunch of brown people wandering around town (at least, brown people who weren't there to do their yard work).

Like I said earlier, typical response. If DeSantis were to dump a bunch of humans here in Indy I’d gladly take them in, bone. This of course has zero to do with what he did in Martha’s Vineyard but since all you can do is whataboutism and goal post moving because that’s the mark of a shitty human, which you are (and are proud of) but I would happily help. You on the other hand would no doubt be like that fat while couple in Missouri waving your guns at them. I mean aren’t you in charge of hiring people? Surely you’d hire some of these refugees right? Well I mean if they were white of course.
1) BS. You wouldnt take anyone in. You'd like your doors and peek out the window to make sure no one was coming.
2) If I felt threatened, you're damn right I'd be waving my gun. My family's safety and protection comes first and foremost.
3) Yes, I hire people. But I only hire white collar professional positions. None of these people would be qualified.

So, basically what you're saying, is that if Democrats do it (like Biden sending plane loads of people from TX to cities all across the country in the middle of the night. Or Mayor BeetleJuice in Chicago shipping them out to the suburbs), then it's acceptable. But if a Republican does it, then it's political posturing?

Reactions: TheGunner
ADVERTISEMENT