ADVERTISEMENT

Liberals in El Paso Start Migrant Bus Service to NYC

TheGunner

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 30, 2001
I can’t wait for more liberal outrage…this time at their own liberals in El Paso.

In the 2020 general election, more than two-thirds of the voters there cast their ballots for Joe Biden, and El Paso has been described as “moderately” to “very” liberal. While local races are facially non-partisan, Mayor Oscar Leeser is a Democrat, as is the local congresswoman, Rep. Veronica Escobar, who cruised to reelection in 2020 with nearly 65 percent of the vote.

Oh, wait, Biden and liberals aren’t criticizing…

🤔The Biden White House has yet to criticize El Paso. 🤪

🤡 hypocrisy

Stay MAD liberals…🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: Crayfish57
Democrats don’t care if it’s a red state problem, but when it becomes a blue state problem…🤬🤬🤬🤬

😱😱😱😱🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

human trafficking🤬🤬🤬

oh Biden flew immigrants throughout the US, what a great guy. Desantis and Abbott….🤬🤬🤬🤬 human traffickers!!!!

Holy shit they even rolled out 125 National Guard. This is hilarious. MV activated the NG to send 48 illegals to a military base.

Holy shit they even rolled out 125 National Guard. This is hilarious. MV activated the NG to send 48 illegals to a military base.
OMG the HORROR of bringing in help to figure out what to do next.

Hopefully they bring in some drag queens to entertain them. It will be fun to watch your head explode in real time on here.

Oh, and by the way couch, just to burst your bubble even further, the governor of MA is a Republican, and he activated them. I know this is a tall order, but please try to be a bit less stupid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: indy35

Hopefully they bring in some drag queens to entertain them. It will be fun to watch your head explode in real time on here.

Oh, and by the way couch, just to burst your bubble even further, the governor of MA is a Republican, and he activated them. I know this is a tall order, but please try to be a bit less stupid.
A Republican in MA is more RINO than a Republican in TX.

Imagine driving to work and seeing this every morning.

Ahh, yes, a video with zero context, no proof that these are illegals, and someone wearing a MAGA hat. Yep, a group of folks walking sure has me convinced. Hey couch, I've got some beachfront property in Iowa to sell you. You're the perfect buyer for it.

Maybe you should bitch about the ratio to the REPUBLICAN Governor who ordered the NG to go there.
I love the fact that DeSantis and Abbott are sending illegals to the sanctuary cities (lots of yard signs for the guilty white libs who live there) but then they want to get rid of them as quickly as possible (unless they're there to do yard work of course).
It just shows the hypocrisy of you lefty lib dems again and again.

OMG, the human trafficking that is going on in Martha’s Vineyard and MA. 😱🤬

@PurdueFan1 ….I noticed none of the board liberals addressed the original topic. El Paso Democrats human trafficking immigrants to NYC. I expected the same outrage that was observed when Desantis and Abbott were doing it.
They didn’t, but I know it doesn’t fit your narrative.

Anyway, enjoy your evening. I’m sure @ecouch will post some more random Twitter links that your dumbasses will salivate over. Honk, honk, @ecouch!

They didn’t, but I know it doesn’t fit your narrative.

Anyway, enjoy your evening. I’m sure @ecouch will post some more random Twitter links that your dumbasses will salivate over. Honk, honk, @ecouch!
🤣🤣🤣🤣

We are enjoying this almost as much as you and the rest of the liberals who spanked themselves over the Jan 6 hearings

You’re enjoying treating humans terribly? No shit. Shocker.
🤣🤣🤣

Have you been watching MSNBC? The immigrants being “human trafficked” thanked Desantis. Talk about Democrat false narrative.
🤪🤪🤪

From your pulpit…hit the “play button” below. The only thing “shocking” is that MSNBC didn’t edit the tape.

You’re enjoying treating humans terribly? No shit. Shocker.
Bullshit. Dem liberals can rant about "treating humans horribly" when a southern Republican governor provides transportation to a northern Dem haven but don't give a damn about the homeless people living on the streets in those same cities nor have they said a word to condemn Biden flying and busing those same illegals all over the country in the middle of the night or a word about the tragic trafficking of humans by cartels at Biden's "closed border". Save the canned Dem talking points for somebody that believes your BS act.

I can’t wait for more liberal outrage…this time at their own liberals in El Paso.

In the 2020 general election, more than two-thirds of the voters there cast their ballots for Joe Biden, and El Paso has been described as “moderately” to “very” liberal. While local races are facially non-partisan, Mayor Oscar Leeser is a Democrat, as is the local congresswoman, Rep. Veronica Escobar, who cruised to reelection in 2020 with nearly 65 percent of the vote.

Oh, wait, Biden and liberals aren’t criticizing…

🤔The Biden White House has yet to criticize El Paso. 🤪

🤡 hypocrisy

Stay MAD liberals…🤬🤬🤬🤬
The difference is cooperating and doing it with locations that will willingly accept them vs randomly shipping with no notice. One is trying to help people and the other a political move.

The difference is cooperating and doing it with locations that will willingly accept them vs randomly shipping with no notice. One is trying to help people and the other a political move.
can you answer the question as to why the migrants we saying “thanks” to Ron Desantis?

What I’m trying to figure is why Biden doesn’t have buses down in Texas moving migrants to sanctuary cities…isn’t that what the sanctuary cities want and why they have that status?

As for cooperation…it doesn’t sound like Biden was cooperating with Desantis.

Reactions: bonefish1
can you answer the question as to why the migrants we saying “thanks” to Ron Desantis?

What I’m trying to figure is why Biden doesn’t have buses down in Texas moving migrants to sanctuary cities…isn’t that what the sanctuary cities want and why they have that status?

As for cooperation…it doesn’t sound like Biden was cooperating with Desantis.

Can you answer why migrants in Martha's Vineyard are saying they were lied to? Promised things despite no coordination with the destination they were sent to?

• Haha
Biden did the EXACT same thing. Sending plane loads off illegals to other states in the middle of the night.
Where’s the Libby outrage?
Again, the hypocrisy.
Biden just had them dropped off on a street corner after lying about where they were going? You’re a complete moron.

• Haha
Biden's crew has flown over 70 planes full of illegals from the border to Jacksonville FL in the past year. What a total misuse and abuse of taxpayer money.

Can you answer why migrants in Martha's Vineyard are saying they were lied to? Promised things despite no coordination with the destination they were sent to?
I see you didn’t answer any of my questions.

Do you have a clip where they say they were lied to?

here’s my clip of them thanking Desantis. Odd they would thank him if he “lied”….

So the Cubans, Haitians and Central/South Americans let DeSantis or Abbott know when they’re coming?

If these lawn sign virtue signaling libbys want to claim to be sanctuary cities and then cry crocodile tears when they actually have to act, then maybe they’re in the wrong position.
I love this move.

Last edited:
Break the law, pay the consequences.
And do you really believe these people aren’t being coached on what to say when a gringo sticks a camera in their face?
What should they be promised? They should be grateful their getting 3 hots n a cot.

Again, are you willing to house some illegals for a couple months? Fricking hypocrite….
My nanny is a migrant, so is my landscaper. My son went to a migrant's sons birthday party recently. Great people. I'm inspired by all the stories of volunteers helping migrants, and I'm glad they are being sent to areas with people that want to help them.

ADVERTISEMENT