ADVERTISEMENT

Liberal World Order?

What exactly is that?

This is all about control. What entities control/regulate the electric grid? NWO people want the ability to turn people’s electric on and off - make them dependent and at the whim of the government. In the current system it is much harder to do that. The “liberal” governments are in cahoots. Force citizens to get off of fossil fuels so they must use electric for pretty much everything.

What exactly is that?

Via regulation & policies that produce high energy prices of Obama & now Biden......the Lib world order is to punish all people economically as environmental justice until all submit to solar & wind via electric cars and carbon emmission schemes.

Those that don't submit at least reduce their energy footprint because frankly they cannot aford to do otherwise.

While there is some merit to it environmentally, there are more USER FRIENDLY ways to go about transitioning to solar, wind & nuclear than what amounts to punishing the poor and middle class via regulations and policies that promote high prices.

Given power, the left chooses to be bullies and the most vunerable in our society pay the price economicly.....as the rich are fine under any policies.

Last edited:
Via regulation & policies that produce high energy prices of Obama & now Biden......the Lib world order is to punish all people economically as environmental justice until all submit to solar & wind via electric cars amd carbon emmission schemes.

Those that don't submit at least reduce their energy footprint because frankly they cannot aford to do otherwise.

While there is some merit to it environmentally, there are more USER FRIENDLY ways to go about transitioning to solar, wind & nuclear than what amounts to punishing the poor and middle class via regulations and policies that promote high prices.

Given power the left chooses to be bullies and the most vunerable in our society pay the price economicly.....as the rich are fine under any policies.
Hey that’s why God made bicycles. Now start pedaling, your shift starts in 2 hours.

I guess Bob is fine with the new “Liberal World Order” because he’s definitely seen this thread. Why does everybody think he’s fine with it?

Good job cleaning up for the Biden admin. A sound byte that scares people is what their goal was, not a thorough explanation. Fear gets clicks!

Reactions: Crayfish57
Good job cleaning up for the Biden admin. A sound byte that scares people is what their goal was, not a thorough explanation. Fear gets clicks!
The first part of the article summed you up nicely

"To understand the rise of the liberal world order requires understanding scholarship in both history and international relations"

Or in your case....

Things OAN and Newsmax tell me to be scared of.

The first part of the article summed you up nicely

"To understand the rise of the liberal world order requires understanding scholarship in both history and international relations"

Or in your case....

Things OAN and Newsmax tell me to be scared of.
I don’t know what OAN and Newsmax are. Don’t rupar me, bro.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
How dare you have knowledge of something outside of the right wing disinformation bubble.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
I guess Bob is fine with the new “Liberal World Order” because he’s definitely seen this thread. Why does everybody think he’s fine with it?
Have you seen @BuilderBob6's house?

290180136_8054691601269354_3038741352931212818_n.jpg

How dare you have knowledge of something outside of the right wing disinformation bubble.
Who said what was right wing disinformation? That article Rupar’s follower posted is what Biden’s lackey should have explained instead of just using the phrase that sounded borderline authoritarian. There’s no “right wing disinformation” anywhere in this thread no matter how much you want there to be. Sorry to disappoint a loyal liberal stuck in his/her left wing disinformation bubble!

Guys.

BlackRock has spoken.

Its time to obey.

By the way, "sustainable investing" is ESG.

Via regulation & policies that produce high energy prices of Obama & now Biden......the Lib world order is to punish all people economically as environmental justice until all submit to solar & wind via electric cars and carbon emmission schemes.

Given power, the left chooses to be bullies and the most vunerable in our society pay the price economicly.....as the rich are fine under any policies.
I was with you here until you said there was merrit. There's no merrit. In fact, wind and solar is worse environmentally. It's just a power/money grab.

I was with you here until you said there was merrit. There's no merrit. In fact, wind and solar is worse environmentally. It's just a power/money grab.

Guess I need to research that better??

Till now, I have a generslly positive view of solar, wind & wave power. Especially solar out west & south or in off grid areas.

Last edited:
You do understand that liberal in this sense doesn't mean "American left," right?
True in that original liberals are for free speech. Unfortunately the days of Cal Berkley being for free speech on all sides is gone. This is why Bill Maher is so upset with the radical left hi jacking the term liberal. By the way Maher has 2 guests that some on this board support. For context this is 5 years old and the lack of free speech is even worse today on campus

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT