ADVERTISEMENT

Lady Boilers/Syracuse

Pur 68-55 Purdue with 18 TOs so far and counting.... Syr is pressing and trapping us and we are not handling it very well.

71-66 Purdue still with 4:12 left, we have 3 points in the quarter, Ellis and Strong trade 3s, 74-69 now

Final 87 -78 over Syracuse..... we gave up 77 shots, had 21 turnovers and nearly let this game get away from us before Ellis hit a big 3 to push the lead back to 8 and give us positive momentum again.
Hardin now 4-16 against power 5 conference foes....... another nothing game from her and she was not in the game to finish it, Ellis was in for her with Learn going in for Harper for defense and Harper on offense the last 3 minutes.

Another quality win for the ladies heading into the start of the Big Ten season on Monday night against Michigan State. The turnover bug reappearing in this game is a little concerning tho'. Hopefully a few days of practice gets it back under control.

I also noticed Madison was playing without the goggles. I wonder why? Pretty sure she even wore them in high school.

Reactions: DocRon
Another quality win for the ladies heading into the start of the Big Ten season on Monday night against Michigan State. The turnover bug reappearing in this game is a little concerning tho'. Hopefully a few days of practice gets it back under control.

I also noticed Madison was playing without the goggles. I wonder why? Pretty sure she even wore them in high school.
They covered that in the radio broadcast, they were streaming up so bad in Cancun she couldn't wear them so now she's trying to adjust to not having them anywhere.

ADVERTISEMENT