ADVERTISEMENT

Kpaka

ok, so they jumped the gun, and posted it a day early. This is why I say web sites, even PAY web sites should wait until the player announces it, before they post it.

ok, so they jumped the gun, and posted it a day early. This is why I say web sites, even PAY web sites should wait until the player announces it, before they post it.
I agree. They probably wrote it intending to publish tomorrow after he a announced. Someone screwed up. I feel bad for the kid.

Why do you feel bad? If some website knows what you're going to do, then you're obviously not keeping it very close to the vest.

Why do you feel bad? If some website knows what you're going to do, then you're obviously not keeping it very close to the vest.
He made it known he wanted to announce himself. It's clear he gave an interview to a blogger with the understanding that it would be underwraps until he had his time in the spotlight.

Unfortunately, with today’s media outlets, you really have to really trust the person or it does become front page immediately, including rumors. There were people posting on different sites that Brohm had agreed to and signed a contract with TN a few months back which of course was untrue.

ADVERTISEMENT