ADVERTISEMENT

KG steals PG commit from Florida

Last edited:
Reactions: Russ Ford
DocRon, since your link is 'subscribers only" why don't you copy the text and paste it here so that the rest of us can read it?
Copy and pasteing copyrighted material is frowned upon/prohibited by GBI. JC-Online actually allows 3 (or 5?) free articles per month to non-subscribers. Have you tried that avenue?

Copy and pasteing copyrighted material is frowned upon/prohibited by GBI. JC-Online actually allows 3 (or 5?) free articles per month to non-subscribers. Have you tried that avenue?
Actually, I subscribed to the JC last year during one of their specials, $5/month. However they billed me $5 x 3 every month. Three billings every month on my Visa card for $5. They would not stop doing this. We called and talked, we talked to supervisors, we talked to the supervisor's supervisor, on and on. Every time they fixed it and the next month, $5 x 3 again. After about six months, we cancelled our Visa card and got a new Visa card number. That fixed the problem.

Actually, I subscribed to the JC last year during one of their specials, $5/month. However they billed me $5 x 3 every month. Three billings every month on my Visa card for $5. They would not stop doing this. We called and talked, we talked to supervisors, we talked to the supervisor's supervisor, on and on. Every time they fixed it and the next month, $5 x 3 again. After about six months, we cancelled our Visa card and got a new Visa card number. That fixed the problem.
Interesting. I have started (with their intro special) and canceled several times. Have never had any problems doing that.

From tweet by Mike Carmin:

Katie Gearlds lands 2022 ”combo” guard from Florida. Was committed to Missouri since 8th grade. De-committed earlier this week.

Addison Potts, 5’11” from Ft. Meyers.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER and KJL
I think she will make it happen quicker than we could have imagined
She's just such a breath of fresh air... Any success this season for me will be gravy... I have low expectations for this upcoming season but I have high hopes for the future and I just love seeing her totally in charge of this program now.

Reactions: BSIT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT