ADVERTISEMENT

Katie Gearlds, Madison Layden and Lasha Petree Media Availability - Nov. 8th

So I listened to all 3 segments, and enjoyed hearing the 2 players’ perspective on the program, team culture, etc.
And of course, CKG’s assessment of this team’s status and potential. Love her optimism and focus.

Wish they would’ve conducted these interviews somewhere away from whatever door-slamming, toilet-flushing, elevator motor noise sh*t that was going on in the background. Pretty distracting and annoying. But…. very glad to see this content being posted/linked.

Reactions: DocRon
So I listened to all 3 segments, and enjoyed hearing the 2 players’ perspective on the program, team culture, etc.
And of course, CKG’s assessment of this team’s status and potential. Love her optimism and focus.

Wish they would’ve conducted these interviews somewhere away from whatever door-slamming, toilet-flushing, elevator motor noise sh*t that was going on in the background. Pretty distracting and annoying. But…. very glad to see this content being posted/linked.
I second the annoyance at the background noise. But probably that is out of Boiler Upload’s control. Who is a Purdue media supervisor we can complain to?

Reactions: JeffBoiler

Appreciate your support! My apologies for the loud noises in the background, I think it will be set up in a better spot next week.

Appreciate your support! My apologies for the loud noises in the background, I think it will be set up in a better spot next week.
No worries man. Not blaming the Boiler Upload folks or Mr. Dub J. I just assumed a sports information person or PR staffer sets the interviews up, along with the location ?? So whoever does the interview(s) is at their mercy?
I think I’ve seen/viewed similar snippets with Coach Painter and his players too, where there is all manner of noise and racket happening in the background. A quieter spot would be nice for all parties.
Just sayin’… 😊.

Reactions: DocRon
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT