ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris announces run for President...

BoilerFYF

Senior
Sep 22, 2018
useless...

In three years when everyone blames russia, remember.. it’s this. It’s 65% of people not being able to afford a $500 emergency (when it’s 65% it’s not individual it’s systemic), 62% of personal bankruptcies being due to illness.. and some out of touch Marie Antoinette saying that she likes words...

Not Russians.

Chomsky has also spoken of how palin ripping the “hopey changey stuff” was accurate, as If you look at Obama’s campaign, it was intentionally vague and amounted to nothing...

And that’s what Harris is. Proud to be a tough prosecutor until about five minutes ago, unwilling to talk about why she wouldn’t prosecute steve mnuchin... and basically a socially liberal republican with a lot of platitudes...

All of these people are running for president that the Democrats would be stupid to choose as candidates. Kamela Harris, Elizabeth Warren, representative from Hawaii, etc. are on some ego trip that is difficult to understand.

Reactions: SDBoiler1
Friendly reminder that useless turd Donald Trump is currently President, so no one should be considered off the table from either party. Agreed though that Democrats would be silly to back any of the current horses that have presented themselves. They need to convince Joe Biden to get back in the game.

All of these people are running for president that the Democrats would be stupid to choose as candidates. Kamela Harris, Elizabeth Warren, representative from Hawaii, etc. are on some ego trip that is difficult to understand.

Warren is in between.. she’s kind of a progressive who wreaks is neoliberalism. How is Gabbard similar to her, Harris, booker?

Gabbard scares the right to death. The right and the left actually have a deal at the Washington level. The right agrees that they’ll all play nice behind the scenes and serve their donors. The left agrees to snuff out any real people who want to do the kinds of things Roosevelt wanted to do.

That’s why the Republican Party Twitter has mentioned Harris once, and as soon as Gabbard announced they did a full page cheat sheet infograph. Because, like sanders, they know she will stand up there and expose the people you love as nothing more than imposter who walk the walk and who convince you that you’d “want to have a beer with them” (barf).

Reactions: rezzerfly
Friendly reminder that useless turd Donald Trump is currently President, so no one should be considered off the table from either party. Agreed though that Democrats would be silly to back any of the current horses that have presented themselves. They need to convince Joe Biden to get back in the game.

Biden does what for the working people who have been abandoned by this party since 72?

Biden does what for the working people who have been abandoned by this party since 72?
Politics isn't about what you can do for the people, its convincing the people you can do more for them than the other guy...then ultimately not deliver. Rinse repeat. Biden is friendly face that would bring back the Obama/Trump voters or people who stayed home.

Politics isn't about what you can do for the people, its convincing the people you can do more for them than the other guy...then ultimately not deliver. Rinse repeat. Biden is friendly face that would bring back the Obama/Trump voters or people who stayed home.
Biden beats Trump..........Job#1........ for the reasons you mentioned. Also can pull in moderate pubs and Never Trumpers.

People are fed up with that and “I exploded the prison system” Biden isn’t going to beat the top progressive and if he does, get ready for another shocking loss.

People aren’t as stupid as you think which is why Gabbard will soon be just as hated in the corner that supports losers like Biden and Hillary as bernie was.

That is going to get put on front of alllll the Millenials who supported bernie.

Look, you and boiler “I supported stein but I’m really a Clinton supporter,” bob .. Can carry on like “hey if we don’t talk about real progressives that will mean people won’t like them anymore.” Ain’t happening. Wait till you see how prison system Biden actually sells. Or doesn’t

what's the knock (or mythical knock) on gabbard?

about the most I know is she's an anti war veteran.

She’s a progressive. Want to see the assistant director of the FBI .. on the news.. letting it slip that one of the missions of the FBI when he came in was to keep these people out of office

She’s a progressive. Want to see the assistant director of the FBI .. on the news.. letting it slip that one of the missions of the FBI when he came in was to keep these people out of office
She has an early history of social conservatism that may be problematic for one running now as a progressive. It will be interesting to see her reactions when her bona fides are challenged. Here is a 2012 article from the Honolulu area concerning her transition -
https://www.civilbeat.org/2012/01/tulsi-gabbards-leftward-journey/

useless...

In three years when everyone blames russia, remember.. it’s this. It’s 65% of people not being able to afford a $500 emergency (when it’s 65% it’s not individual it’s systemic), 62% of personal bankruptcies being due to illness.. and some out of touch Marie Antoinette saying that she likes words...

Not Russians.

Chomsky has also spoken of how palin ripping the “hopey changey stuff” was accurate, as If you look at Obama’s campaign, it was intentionally vague and amounted to nothing...

And that’s what Harris is. Proud to be a tough prosecutor until about five minutes ago, unwilling to talk about why she wouldn’t prosecute steve mnuchin... and basically a socially liberal republican with a lot of platitudes...
Like having a plastic surgeon put boobs on a chicken..... useless.

She has an early history of social conservatism that may be problematic for one running now as a progressive. It will be interesting to see her reactions when her bona fides are challenged. Here is a 2012 article from the Honolulu area concerning her transition -
https://www.civilbeat.org/2012/01/tulsi-gabbards-leftward-journey/

Gets 100% from gay rights group.
Trouble in Paradise
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/01/29/tulsi-gabbard-2020-election-1134055

What I get out of this is...

1) A consultant doesn’t like her (GOOD)
2) the Democratic Party never has liked her and now they are doing what they are going to do if you dare try to run for powerful office with non establishment ideas.. primary her.

The thing people need to be smart enough to see past is an implication that “hey all of this means that when you want your kids school to stay open, instead of spending money on more war, you just want to end up in chaos like tulsi.”

I’m not four years old, so I’m capable of that.

Lmao at...

“You want good things for you? Well so does tulsi, and tulsi has problems. Since she wants good things for you and you want good things for you and she has problems... you must have problems.”

How ****ing dumb are some people... never mind actually. I constantly remind myself that I’m surrounded by people my parents age who think Oswald killed Kennedy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT