ADVERTISEMENT

Just stopped by for a little 'cheer up'

Dec 5, 2004
Dad was a Purdue Grad '66..What happened today was a travesty of justice this team should be 3-0..what a bunch of BS..Dad (RIP) LOVED his Boilermakers and l grew up going to Ross-Ade..(the Mark Herman/Scott Campbell years)..Went to ND for Business ..but still love the Boilers..Cheer up your team still has a shot at the division title..B1G season is finally upon us..BTW Charlie Jones WTF!!..Dude looks like Cooper Kupp out there..and for even more good news Notre Dame sucks HARD because of our Diversity experiment in coaching gone horribly wrong..sorry u don't play us this year..would be an EASY W for u...good luck the rest of the way..

Dad was a Purdue Grad '66..What happened today was a travesty of justice this team should be 3-0..what a bunch of BS..Dad (RIP) LOVED his Boilermakers and l grew up going to Ross-Ade..(the Mark Herman/Scott Campbell years)..Went to ND for Business ..but still love the Boilers..Cheer up your team still has a shot at the division title..B1G season is finally upon us..BTW Charlie Jones WTF!!..Dude looks like Cooper Kupp out there..and for even more good news Notre Dame sucks HARD because of our Diversity experiment in coaching gone horribly wrong..sorry u don't play us this year..would be an EASY W for u...good luck the rest of the way..
Thanks but I dont know yet if this Purdue team can easily beat anyone with a pulse.How do you think the Irish will finish?

Reactions: goboilers2
I thought ND learned the first time with the experiment. I remember when Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton stuck their noses in where they didnt belong.

The resident GBI racist chimes in.......
I'm the racist? Dude comes on here and spits about 0-3 Notre Dame. Since the team is not setting the world on fire after 3 games, he is already complaining that the black coach is a diversity hire. Notre Dame has had many horrible coaches, GERRY Faust, Bob Davie, and Charlie Weiss are the ones I can think of right now. Nobody said that they were a diverse hire. Or, that they sucked because they were white. It's only 3 games. If a white coach was 0-3 at this time, he wouldn't say crap.

I'm the racist? Dude comes on here and spits about 0-3 Notre Dame. Since the team is not setting the world on fire after 3 games, he is already complaining that the black coach is a diversity hire. Notre Dame has had many horrible coaches, GERRY Faust, Bob Davie, and Charlie Weiss are the ones I can think of right now. Nobody said that they were a diverse hire. Or, that they sucked because they were white. It's only 3 games. If a white coach was 0-3 at this time, he wouldn't say crap.
Yes, that is what I said. If a white coach was 0-3, they would call for his head.

No they wouldn’t and you know it. They certainly wouldn’t call it diversity hire.
Another ranked win on deck for the diversity hire. I have no idea how the race baiters will keep it together.

Seems to me that the weak link all season has been the white OC.

Another ranked win on deck for the diversity hire. I have no idea how the race baiters will keep it together.

Seems to me that the weak link all season has been the white OC.

Got your reversible jacket turned to the green side today I see...

Got your reversible jacket turned to the green side today I see...
Nope. Not even watching it, have OSU/PSU on. Just following the college scores.

And taking the opportunity to call out the low key bigots who call a black HC a “diversity hire” when they’d never bring race up with a white coach. And they’d certainly never bring up to his face because they’d bitch out in a moment with a man who’d wax the floor with them.

Nope. Not even watching it, have OSU/PSU on. Just following the college scores.

And taking the opportunity to call out the low key bigots who call a black HC a “diversity hire” when they’d never bring race up with a white coach. And they’d certainly never bring up to his face because they’d bitch out in a moment with a man who’d wax the floor with them.
I could give 2 shits less what you think. I don't care if the guy's white, black, asian, or Hispanic. He hasn't set the world on fire at ND. And just because he beat Syracuse, doesn't mean he's a good hire.

All I really care about is that you're an IU fan on the Purdue board. It's funny how what you've just posted would get you banned on the IU site if you were a Purdue fan. It happened to me for something minor because your IU moderators can't stand Purdue fans on your board. So GTFOH and go change your own board to be more diverse.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
I could give 2 shits less what you think. I don't care if the guy's white, black, asian, or Hispanic. He hasn't set the world on fire at ND. And just because he beat Syracuse, doesn't mean he's a good hire.

All I really care about is that you're an IU fan on the Purdue board. It's funny how what you've just posted would get you banned on the IU site if you were a Purdue fan. It happened to me for something minor because your IU moderators can't stand Purdue fans on your board. So GTFOH and go change your own board to be more diverse.
Lulz.

I think I’ll somehow make it through life without your approval.

I’ll have to scroll back up through this thread to see where you were all up in your feels about a ND fan making a post. Wait. Just did. You weren’t. Maybe you’re more offended that he got called out for dog whistling that you agree with but also wouldn’t have the stones to back up to a coach by calling him a diversity hire.

At any rate, if shit talking a ND fan would get me banned from the IU board (or here) I’ll wear that as a badge of honor.

and finally, I’d be willing to wager that I was higher on AOC and Horvath last season than the majority of this board. So, as a college football fan and a Purdue Alum (MA in poli sci ‘07), blow me.

Louisville is destroying Wake Forest right now. Wake Forest has 5 turnovers in the 3rd quarter.
Good for all the people that seem to think Brohm is jumping ship at the end of the year?

Lulz.

I think I’ll somehow make it through life without your approval.

I’ll have to scroll back up through this thread to see where you were all up in your feels about a ND fan making a post. Wait. Just did. You weren’t. Maybe you’re more offended that he got called out for dog whistling that you agree with but also wouldn’t have the stones to back up to a coach by calling him a diversity hire.

At any rate, if shit talking a ND fan would get me banned from the IU board (or here) I’ll wear that as a badge of honor.

and finally, I’d be willing to wager that I was higher on AOC and Horvath last season than the majority of this board. So, as a college football fan and a Purdue Alum (MA in poli sci ‘07), blow me.

Like I said, I could give two shits about what ND fans say about their coach on a Purdue forum. Go back to your little Loosier world and get back to talking about giving Tom Allen another extension.

My only comment would be that many on this forum were impressed with Coach Freeman and believed he would make a good head coach. Whether he should have been given the pressure of starting at Notre Dame remains to be seen. But his qualifications as a recruiter and motivator are not in question.

Reactions: Purdue85
I don't care for the "diversity experiment in coaching" comment. Just come out and say that you don't like that Notre Dame has a Black coach. We Black people can figure out what you are saying.
"

Reactions: BNIBoiler
I don't care for the "diversity experiment in coaching" comment. Just come out and say that you don't like that Notre Dame has a Black coach. We Black people can figure out what you are saying.
"
Nope l just don't like him, he was chosen by the players..oh and tonights win, yeah great our best game against a HIGHLY overrated Clemson team that should've lost to NC State..l said before theseason that NDs ceiling was 7-5 or at best 8-4..and l'll be right..BTW did you catch what Brian Kelly did tonight??

This thread will age quite nicely..don't be so sure it wont

ADVERTISEMENT