ADVERTISEMENT

Josh Hayes Transfers

We're not hurting for depth at CB, we're hurting for experience, and Hayes didn't have much of that anyway. We've still got Smiley/Mackey/Blackmon and newcomers Rucker and Ball with equal or better talent.

We're not hurting for depth at CB, we're hurting for experience, and Hayes didn't have much of that anyway. We've still got Smiley/Mackey/Blackmon and newcomers Rucker and Ball with equal or better talent.

And Major, Abrams, and Perkins.

Reactions: ChuckJr
And Major, Abrams, and Perkins.
Unclear who are the safeties and who are the corners in the bunch. Might depend on how much zone Holt wants to play?? Jallow could also be moved back to corner. But yeah there are a lot of bodies.

Is it a bad thing that I saw this and was like....who?
wish Josh well through life's peaks and valleys.

Bikini-Bridge-23.jpg

Unclear who are the safeties and who are the corners in the bunch. Might depend on how much zone Holt wants to play?? Jallow could also be moved back to corner. But yeah there are a lot of bodies.

Agreed about clarity. Also Trice and Smith are incoming safeties.

Looking over current roster, I have some concerns about depth and inexperience in linebacking corps. Outside of Bailey and Barnes-no one has really played much.
Simmons has yet to prove himself and Tobias Larry seems undersized.

Spring position switches to consider;

Worship to MLB
Horvath to OLB -kid was a stud LB at Mishawaka Marian against elite competion.

Wish him the best, he has to make decisions based on whats best for him.

Looking over current roster, I have some concerns about depth and inexperience in linebacking corps. Outside of Bailey and Barnes-no one has really played much.
Simmons has yet to prove himself and Tobias Larry seems undersized.

Spring position switches to consider;

Worship to MLB
Horvath to OLB -kid was a stud LB at Mishawaka Marian against elite competion.
Agree about the LB corps. Not sure about the proposed switches.

I've been keeping my eye on this guy...

http://www.bgdailynews.com/sports/w...cle_d37c9913-e0e8-58b9-baf6-2e0ed6c98e46.html

...but unfortunately he just declared for the draft.

Bailey will move to mlb. It’s his natural position

Worship will most likely stay at rb

Also, no way in hell hallow plays corner. Did you see how bad his coverage was this year

Bailey will move to mlb. It’s his natural position

Worship will most likely stay at rb

Also, no way in hell hallow plays corner. Did you see how bad his coverage was this year

I think that was about having more on his plate as a safety vs just being allowed to go out there and cover.

we knew the dominoes would fall and the names of players transferring would come out sooner or later. I'm just glad for their sake, they started looking now, rather than waiting until later.

Reactions: Zaphod_B
I think that was about having more on his plate as a safety vs just being allowed to go out there and cover.

We don’t play straight man so if he blows the assignments at safety, you think he will be okay at corner?

Could Anderson be a 2 way starter ? He's close to being a better db than anybody we currently have

Reactions: Purdue11
Name the last p5 2 way
Didn't Woodson play WR a couple of games? Deion Sanders? A lot of linebackers were used as fullbacks! How about the guy on Arizona who was both A TE and a DE? You know that guy who was a real pain in the. Bowl game?

Does Henry count? Or how about that Purdue WR turned db turned RB turned kick returner turned something else?

And then there was Denzel Ward who played two positions at 2 different schools

Unlike many here I don't don't follow a lot of other teams or their names or positions Have I provided enough examples? If not I'm sure I could do a yahoo search and find plenty more!

Perhaps you missed my cryptic meaning. Many times a player is promised come position and ends up becoming a star at a different position! We have a lot of WRs on our team! Many people love Hamilton and Bonner and wright and Zico and antrop.

If you looked at our recruiting class with an unbiased perspective, you'd realize and see what I see. Although he's a great receiver and that's what Brohm promised him. Anderson. Is also by far the best DB we've recruited in the past two years. Maybe he could be persuaded to change.

you receive a real name and then you insist on adding a qualifier! Peppers played on both offense and defense for a decent power 5 school.

There is an article dated in 2015 that lists several other two way players! May I list them for you to refresh your memory?

Myles Jack of UCLA; Adoree Jackson of USC. Bubba Baker of Washington; Kalen Ballage of Arizona st; Cameron Echols Luper of TCU; Cody Grice of Akron; Charles Nelson of Oregon; Robert Nkemdiche of Ole Miss; Eddie Vanderdoes of UCLA; and Nick Vigil of Utah St!!!!!

Is that enough names for you? Those names came from one article by Alton Sports and Life in 2015. Do you want me to add more? I want my candy bar and Coke please!

you receive a real name and then you insist on adding a qualifier! Peppers played on both offense and defense for a decent power 5 school.

There is an article dated in 2015 that lists several other two way players! May I list them for you to refresh your memory?

Myles Jack of UCLA; Adoree Jackson of USC. Bubba Baker of Washington; Kalen Ballage of Arizona st; Cameron Echols Luper of TCU; Cody Grice of Akron; Charles Nelson of Oregon; Robert Nkemdiche of Ole Miss; Eddie Vanderdoes of UCLA; and Nick Vigil of Utah St!!!!!

Is that enough names for you? Those names came from one article by Alton Sports and Life in 2015. Do you want me to add more? I want my candy bar and Coke please!
You had the qualifier originally, so i followed suit.

Could Anderson be a 2 way starter ? He's close to being a better db than anybody we currently have

I forgot Shaq Thompson, Champ Bailey Charles Woodson and Leroy keys. And my sources say Peppers was a 2 way starter!

And James Conner of Pitt, Scott Harding of Hawaii, and Kevin Pope of SMU

I forgot Shaq Thompson, Champ Bailey Charles Woodson and Leroy keys. And my sources say Peppers was a 2 way starter!

And James Conner of Pitt, Scott Harding of Hawaii, and Kevin Pope of SMU

Peppers michigan bio says otherwise "Has appeared in 27 games, making 25 starts on defense"

Woodson didnt start on offense. He played snaps. Same for Thompson

Leroy Keyes played 50 years ago when two way players were common.

There are many more articles about Peppers! Do I need to list them all to convince you?

You were right about one thing - going to the internet to look up stuff for the intent of proving somebody wrong is actually very fun!

So how about that walk on QB from Jeffersonville I mentioned? After doing the search and posting his name is he still around?

There are many more articles about Peppers! Do I need to list them all to convince you?

You were right about one thing - going to the internet to look up stuff for the intent of proving somebody wrong is actually very fun!

So how about that walk on QB from Jeffersonville I mentioned? After doing the search and posting his name is he still around?

The school's stats are rarely wrong. Cite your sources. You were a professor right? You should be well aware of quality of sources issues.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT